Add a checkbox to the user profile edit screen in the dashboard to enable the duplicating of the WooCommerce billing address to shipping address.
|Author:||Andrew Schultz (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0.1|
|WordPress version tested:||4.75|
|Added to WordPress repository:||21-05-2015|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||4 014|
Click to start download
This is where the checkbox for duplicating the address is located
The WooCommerce settings page where you can enable the address duplication when an order is placed.
An example of what the duplicate button looks like on the My Account page.
- Upload the entire
woocommerce-duplicate-billing-addressfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Initial build
- Added support for the new predictive text combobox for country and state selection
- Added a check to only display duplicate combobox is WooCommerce plugin is active
- Missing include to enable call to function is_plugin_active in dashboard
- Added a button on the my account page to allow front end users to copy their billing to shipping address
- Moved the duplicate address button to the addresses tab introduced in WoooCommerce v2.6
- Fixed an issue with defaulting combobox country and state fields
- Support for WoooCommerce 3.0
- Rebuilt entire plugin using WordPress Boilerplate
- Add an option to duplicate addresses when an order is placed in WooCommerce