A powerful, extendable WooCommerce wallet system which support payment, partial payment, cashback reward program as…
|Author:||Subrata Mal (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.4|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.5|
|Added to WordPress repository:||12-12-2017|
|Total downloads:||15 247|
|Active installs:||3 000+|
Click to start download
User wallet page.
Transfer wallet balance.
View transaction details.
All user balance details.
Admin view transaction details.
Admin adjust wallet balance.
WooCommerce wallet payment gateway.
- PHP version 5.2.4 or greater (PHP 5.6 or greater is recommended)
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater (MySQL 5.6 or greater is recommended)
- Some payment gateways require fsockopen support (for IPN access)
- WordPress 4.4+
- WooCommerce 3.0+
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of WooCommerce Wallet Payment, log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type “WooCommerce Wallet Payment” and click Search Plugins. Once you’ve found our WooCommerce Wallet Payment plugin you can view details about it such as the point release, rating and description. Most importantly of course, you can install it by simply clicking “Install Now”.
The manual installation method involves downloading our plugin and uploading it to your webserver via your favourite FTP application. The WordPress codex contains instructions on how to do this here.
Automatic updates should work like a charm; as always though, ensure you backup your site just in case.
If on the off-chance you do encounter issues with the wallet endpoints pages after an update you simply need to flush the permalinks by going to WordPress > Settings > Permalinks and hitting ‘save’. That should return things to normal.
Does this plugin work with newest WP version and also older versions?
Yes, this plugin works fine with WordPress 4.9, It is also compatible for older WordPress versions upto 4.4.
Up to which version of WooCommerce this plugin compatible with?
This plugin is compatible with the latest version of WooCommerce.
Will WooCommerce Wallet work with WordPress multisite network?
Yes, WooCommerce Wallet plugin is fully compatible with WordPress multisite.
Where can I get support or talk to other users?
If you get stuck, you can ask for help in the WordPress Plugin Forum or just email us at email@example.com.
Where can I report bugs or contribute to the project?
Bugs can be reported either in our support forum or preferably on the GitHub repository.
Where can I find the REST API documentation?
You can find the documentation of our Wallet REST API Docs.
This plugin is awesome! Can I contribute?
Yes you can! Join in on our GitHub repository 🙂
1.1.7 – 2018-05-03
- Add – Filter
- Add – Wallet endpoint to WooCommerce endpoints menu option.
- Add – Wallet balance column to user table.
- Add – Decimal support for number field.
- Tweak – Wallet cashback logic.
- Dev – Added
deletedcolumn to transaction table.
- Fix – Wallet payment method.
- Fix – number format.
- Fix – Variable product cashback calculation.
1.1.6 – 2018-04-11
- Feature – REST API.
- Feature – Auto transfer commission for dokan marketplace.
- Add – DataTable language support.
- Fix – Is array checking for transient option.
- Fix – Date format for different language support.
- Fix – Use of get_order_number instead of get_id to display order number.
1.1.5 – 2018-03-26
- Feature – Display cashback amount in admin order page.
- Fix – User search in admin balance details page.
- Fix – Typos in localization strings #4
- Fix – Partial payment and cashback issue upon order cancellation.
- Updated – Language file.