Integrate Partial.ly payment plans with your WooCommerce shop
|Author:||Partially Inc (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.4|
|WordPress version tested:||5.5.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||25-03-2016|
|Total downloads:||7 429|
Click to start download
The Woo Partial.ly plugin for WooCommerce online stores is packed with features to help you grow sales and make payment easier. Set down payment, frequency and duration of payment plans to make it easier for customers to make those big ticket purchases at a rate that suits their finances.
- Seamlessly integrates a flexible payment plan offer directly into your checkout process
- Let customers customize plans within the limits that you set
- Automates payment processes so cash arrives in your bank account as scheduled
You can get started quickly through easy to follow instructions that make it really simple to install Partial.ly on your WooCommerce store. And if you get stuck, we’ve got great support.
- Costs nothing to sign up, no credit card required and no fixed or monthly fees
- No Stripe payment processing fee – included per transaction cost of 5% +$0.30
- Partial.ly is used by over 4,500 businesses in 25 countries so you’re in good company!
Outstanding advantages for WooCommerce stores
Easy automated payments
Automate your collections and bill customers exactly according to your specifications with scheduled, automated payment plan payments.
Customers customize plans
Increase sales by offering payment plan terms that work for both you and your customers. Let customers customize plans within the limits that you set.
Flexible manual payments
Process already scheduled payments early, or process a custom payment in any amount and the remaining payment schedule is adjusted automatically.
Partial.ly is available for businesses in 25 countries around the world from Australia to the US, with more being added all the time.
Total payment plan control
Set the down payment, frequency, term and any additional line item fees. Set your plans to fit perfectly with your business processes.
Industry leading security
Partial.ly features industry leading encryption and security best practices. We do not store any customer payment information.
Convenient merchant portal
Easily manage all of your payment plans, process payments, open payment plans and monitor payment plan activity.
Automated emails for all payment plan activity to both merchants and customers makes it
easy to manage payment plans.
Cash in the bank!
Monitor your payment performance in Partial.ly and have your payments automatically deposited into your bank account.
Partial.ly settings in WooCommerce admin
More Partial.ly settings
The Partial.ly widget on product landing page
The Partial.ly checkout button on cart page
Partial.ly payment option at checkout
Does it cost anything?
No. Partial.ly is free to sign up, you are only charged when a transaction occurs.
What are the requirements?
A Stripe account.
Are Stripe fees included?
Yes, Stripe processing fees are included in the application fee.
Where can I find more information?
- improved plugin detection for multisite installations
- use WooCommerce order statuses
- add partially_order_created_status filter for ability to customize Partial.ly order status
- fix for WP multisite installations
- improved customer error messages at checkout
- compatibility with WordPress 5.5
- compatibility with WooCommerce 4.3
- fixed a breaking change for php versions <= 5.6
- support custom thank you pages by updating order status via webhook notification
- include plugin version number in payment plan metadata
- compatibility with WordPress 5.4
- fixed creating orders with “paid” status, using WooCommerce completed status instead
- tested with WooCommerce v4.0
- fixed bug that broke WordPress menu editor
- use the WordPress configured language for Partial.ly checkout
- override offer per product
- disable Partially per product
- configure minimum amount for Partially
- configure maximum amount for Partially
- configure Partially checkout button image
- use new wc_reduce_stock_levels function
- improved support for WordPress multisite installations
- fixed bug with some order confirmed filters
- fixed bug with line item subtotal
- no default offer
- partially_gateway_settings filter to override gateway checkout settings
- optionally disable sending product thumbnail images to Partial.ly
- fixed bug setting custom order status after Partial.ly gateway purchase
- fixed bug with incorrect line item total display
- New Partial.ly gateway for WooCommerce
- Partial.ly product widget
- improved Partial.ly button
- improved documentation and screenshots
- improved title of line items with product variations
- fixed price of line items with product variations