Sell & collect payments instantly for almost anything — directly from your WordPress website.
|Author:||instamojo (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.3|
|WordPress version tested:||4.8.0|
|Added to WordPress repository:||26-03-2015|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||110 858|
|Active installs:||10 000+|
Click to start download
India’s emerging C2C payments & e-commerce platform.
We make digital commerce universally accessible to create newer opportunities & sustainable livelihoods.
We believe every business idea deserves to be on the Internet to grow. But very few can. We make it possible with technology, data, design and little bit of Mojo (noun | mo·jo | meaning magic).
For any issue send us an email to email@example.com and share the log file. Its location is
wc-logs there’s going to be file whose name starts with
Activate WooCommerce and Instamojo Payment Gateway for WooCommerce.
Configure Instamojo Payment Gateway for WooCommerce.
Settings page after configuration.
Checkout screen when using Instamojo Payment Gateway for WooCommerce.
- Updated supported WordPress version to 4.8.0
- Made log files more secure
- Fixed compatibility issues with PHP versions below 5.4.0
- Updated supported WordPress version to 4.7.2
- Fixed issue related to checking WooCommerce and cURL before plugin activation.
- Updated supported WordPress version to 4.7.1
- Added checks related to WooCommerce and cURL during plugin installation.
- Updated supported WordPress version to 4.7.
- Better error messages(with links) and logging.
dirname(__FILE__)to support PHP versions older than 5.3.0.
- Fixed issue related to getting payment status.
This version(1.x) is a major change from 0.1.3.
* We have now switched from product link based approach to Integrations API.
* Better error handling.
* Easier configuration.
- Fetch the total from order instead of cart to handle order based payments as well.
- Now handling emails with “+” properly.
- Fixed the error message related to session_start().
- Updated supported WordPress version to 4.6.1.
- Fixed the issue with cart clearing on successful payment.
- Updated supported WordPress version to 4.6.
- Updated field title to use “Product Link” instead of “Payment Link”.
- Updated README to use the term Product instead of Payment link.
- Updated supported WordPress version to 4.5.3.
- Now removing spaces from the full name to fix the signature error some users are getting.
- Updated supported WordPress version to 4.5.2.
- Fixed XSS vulnerability in checkout/order-received/ page. Discovered by Ajin Abraham(https://opsecx.com/).
- Updated supported WordPress version to 4.4.2.
- Added support for failed payments.
- Updated supported WordPress version to 4.3.
- Small update to the Installation docs.
- Handle phone numbers with “+” properly.
- Added ‘/’ at the end of the payment detail URL to avoid an extra redirection.
- Fixed $_SESSION issue faced by users with non-persistent $_SESSION.
- Fixed sorting issue for older PHP versions.
- Added an option to provide custom “Thank You Message” to user in case of successful payment.
- Plugin is much more smaller now.
- Various bug fixes related to name, email length.
- Some changes related to backward compatibility.
- Initial release.