Use the Big Post Shipping plugin with your WooCommerce website to present quotes and shipping options to visitors to your store.
|Author:||FusedSoftware (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.7|
|WordPress version tested:||5.2.2|
|Added to WordPress repository:||18-07-2019|
Click to start download
Use the Big Post Shipping plugin to generate shipping quotes for your products when selling through WooCommerce.
The Big Post Shipping plugin has a number of features such as:
- Submit jobs directly into your Big Post account via your shopping cart checkout (and review them before despatching)
- The ability to add multiple boxes to a given product
- Ask your customers if they have access to a forklift for bulky items
- Determine whether a tailage home delivery is possible
- Consolidate cartons into a pallet configuration to save on your freight costs
- Select where the Shipping Quote box is presented on your product pages
- Specify the exact Item Type that you are shipping e.g. pallets, skids, cartons etc.
- Limit shipping methods to a specific product
- Offer free shipping to your customers, but still lodge the order with Big Post
- Despatch your goods to over 160 Big Post depots nationwide for collection
Install the plugin today and contact Big Post (03 9544 5525) for your unique Plugin Key so your customers can start receving shipping costs.
Where can I get my plugin key?
Call Big Post on 03 9544 5525 to request the plugin documentation and your unique plugin key.
I can’t see it on my product pages
If you can’t see the Big Post Shipping widget on your product pages, you’ve likely missed one of three steps:
- You haven’t added your bigpost plugin key yet
- You haven’t added your first pick up warehouse yet
- You haven’t added the shipping details to your products yet
What is a testing key?
This is for select users only
- First major plugin release