A Widget toolbox that adds visibility management and helps to control where widgets are shown efficiently.
|Author:||itthinx (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.0|
|WordPress version tested:||4.8.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||10-03-2015|
|Total downloads:||11 478|
|Active installs:||1 000+|
Click to start download
Widget visibility example I.
Widget visibility example II.
Widget visibility example III.
Sidebar visibility example.
Shortcode usage examples to restrict sections of content.
Log in as an administrator and go to Plugins > Add New.
Type Widgets Control in the search field and click Search Plugins, locate the Widgets Control plugin by itthinx and install it by clicking Install Now.
Now activate the plugin to have the widget placement features available.
You can install the plugin via FTP, see Manual Plugin Installation.
Where is the documentation for this plugin?
You can find the documentation on the Widgets Control documentation pages.
- Improved WPML compatibility to retrieve the content of translated content blocks.
- Fixed wrong description on PHP code for content blocks.
- Updated the German translation.
- Added the widgets_control_content() API function.
- Fixed PHP code shown for content blocks.
- Added a new post type to support Content Blocks and related features.
- Added the [widgets_control_content] shortcode.
- Added the Content Block widget.
- Replaced the usage of language domain constant with string.
- Added the notice class.
- Added support for display conditions for mobile, tablet and desktop (small, medium and large) screen sizes.
- German translation updated.