DHL Label Creator to create shipping labels per one click in woocommerce
|Author:||Webdesign Ugurcu (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.6|
|WordPress version tested:||4.7.9|
|Added to WordPress repository:||01-02-2018|
Click to start download
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/wu-dhldirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->DHL Manager screen to configure the plugin
- Configure all datas needed on the configuration screen
- Use the button in the Order Detail Screen
Why can’t I print my label?
Check your configuration, one misspelled letter or wrong number would crash the connection to the DHL server.
Why is there the word MUSTER on my sample Print/Sandbox?
If you use a Sample print or a Sandbox print it is totaly free, but DHL only gives back a pattern of how it could look after being printed.
If I create a label can I delete it?
At the moment you can only delete it in your Database. There will come an update to fix this matter, so you can easily delete it per button click.
Why are there no retour labels?
We are already testing this feature, so we can update the plugin as soon as possible, so retour labels can be printed.
*fix minor bugs
- Added Retoure Labels basic Script
- Next version we Release Retoure functionality
- Fix problem with Button Sample Print
- Added Translation for German
*Release the Plugin