Auto Generate, Update and Upload your woocommerce product feed to any shopping engine including Google,Amazon,pricegrabber,facebook,nextag etc.
|Author:||WebAppick (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.4|
|WordPress version tested:||5.3|
|Added to WordPress repository:||10-02-2016|
|Total downloads:||629 693|
|Active installs:||20 000+|
Click to start download
WooCommerce Product Feed (Woo Feed) generate product feed or data feed to Sync your products with your merchant center like Google Shopping,Facebook Product Ads,Bing Ads, eBay, Amazon etc. The main target of this plugin is to generate product feed, automatically update product information into feed file according to given schedule and sync your product to different shopping engines via HTTP or FTP so that real buyer can get your product into shopping engines like Google Shopping, pricegrabber, pricerunner, nextag,ebay and many more.
Compatible with WooCommerce 3.0+
Free version support unlimited feed with up to 2000 products including variations.
Premium Version have some additional awesome features which are not included into free version
WHAT IS PRODUCT FEED?
A product feed is a .TXT, CSV, EXCEL or XML file which contain a list of products and their attributes (id, title, description, price, image, link and other attributes) in an organized way so that each product can be displayed into search engines, compared uniquely and can be advertised.
WHY DO I NEED PRODUCT FEED?
You need product feed if you are a merchant with an ecommerce store and want to get you product into search engine or price comparison website or into affiliate network. Product feed supply your product information to those online marketing channel so that buyer can easily find your products.
WHAT IS COMPARISON SHOPPING ENGINE?
A shopping engine or comparison shopping engine is a type of website where shopper can search products based on price, feature and other criteria and compare. Most popular Comparison Shopping Engines are Google Shopping, Pricegrabber, Pricewatch, Shopzilla, Nextag, eBay Commerce Network.
For Support Email to email@example.com
WHY SHOULD I CHOSE THIS PLUGIN?
In one word WooCommerce Product Feed is a revolution. Yah, it’s a revolution of woocommerce tech because there are no any modules or extensions that generate automatic or manual feeds those can be synchronized flexibility to shopping places that can be maintained by the people having not much technical knowledge of wordpress coding. Among the thousands reasons of choosing this wordpress plugin we are mentioning a few of them below.
Google Merchant Feed Upload
- It is highly customizable, having access to 100+ merchant sites & also very responsive of user commands.
- 10+ pre configured template for Google Shopping,Google Adword,Facebook,Nextag.com,pricegrabber.com,Shopping.com,
- You can post your product feeds either manually from your site to shopping engines
or you can also set FTP to post your feeds automatically to your desired engines.
- Feeds are also accessible via HTTP or HTTPS. So that merchant can easily and automatically fetch product feed using given Feed URL.
- There are 3 supported file formats for feeds. They are: XML, TXT, CSV.
- Attribute Prefix and Suffix. You can easily add Marketing or Promo Text with Product Title, Description And its also possible to add Price symbol,currency code with price.
- Output formatting using Strip Tags,UTF-8 encode,Remove Space,CDATA,Htmentities,Price and Number format
- Output Limitation. You can Limit output length according to your merchant feed specification.
- Scheduled Feed Update
- Auto Feed upload via FTP
- Supported Merchants
- Google Shopping
- Google Adwords
- Facebook Catalog Feed
- Pinterest Catalog Feed
- Amazon Seller Ad
- eBay Commerce Network
- Bing Ads
- Comission Junction (cj.com)
- Yahoo Dynamic Product Ads
If you like Free Version, you’ll love the Pro Version
WooCommerce Product Feed Pro gives you everything you’ll find in free and some awesome functionalities:
SMART FILTER & CONDITIONS
Smart Filters help you to exclude the non-profitable or out of season products you don’t want to share. Also Its high filtering options help users to filter products according to product titles, price, availability of stocks, user rating and other extensive product specifications.
CATEGORY MAPPING (To Reach Your Buyer)
Categories are the most important key to get products into search result. It is best practice to assign most matching shopping engine category to your store category for each product. During the creating of your feeds you can also create a category for that particular product. And after creating the category you’ll get an option to map it to your market place category so that you can make two categories aligned to each other. This process is totally dynamic by our plugin & you can map all of your categories to make it more relevant & reachable to buyers.
The Dynamic Attribute combine the powerful features of the WooCommerce Product Feed Pro with the ability to set your own conditions for any types of attribute.There are different types of Woocommerce users have different types & classes of products and services. So, they may need varieties of custom values to demonstrate their products. And we are giving the options to make dynamic attributes as your need. Also it is possible to generate the data feed file according to the search engines requirements without changing the attributes in your store.
User can easily use any custom taxonomy or others woocommerce plugin or extensions taxonomy value into feed. For Example product Brand, Model No size etc. So you can easily use those value into your feed.
FEED MAKING WITH BATCHES
Due to PHP execution time and memory limit its not possible to process Thousands of products at a time. We have developed our plugin with the functionality to make feed with batches. User can easily set Limit and Offset to make feed. This functionality is compatible with any type of server your wordpress is installed and any amount of products you have into your site.
It is possible to use any wp_options values into feed. Most of the plugins used to save data as option. So using premium version of our plugin user can use any other plugin data to make feed.
MULTI LANGUAGE FEED
WooCommerce Product Feed Pro is compatible with WPML WooCommerce plugin. And by supporting WPML this makes it possible for the e-commerce owners to create product feed in different languages. This enables the e-commerce owners the chance to globalize their business in minutes because you always have better chance of selling something if you are selling it in the native language.
EXTENDED PRODUCT TITLE
The first impression becomes the last impression! This is why your title of the product can build interest of the buyer to hit your product. In the e-commerce business, product title attracts customer to get on the link if they are satisfied with the search result. Extended Product Title feature allows the user to extend the title of a product by adding different attributes to it. Extended Product Title is a great way to differentiate the products according to their variations. Such as Size, Color, Custom Text, etc
Support Multi-Vendor Plugins
WooCommerce Product Feed Pro supports multi-vendor product feed generation. You can choose between multiple or single vendors while generating feeds or for all vendors. The multi-vendor platform is a great way to expand your e-commerce site, and our plugin gives you the freedom to control the vendors associated with your website. This plugin supports the most popular multi-vendor plugins WC Vendors, Dokan Multivendor Marketplace and YITH Woocommerce Multi-Vendor.
OTHER IMPORTANT FEATURES
- Supports automatic feed generation at a scheduled time.
- Supports feed sending to a remote FTP server.
- Supports Woocommerce composite product and Woocommerce bundle products.
- Flexibility to remove ‘out of stock’ products.
- Option to select either product variations or the parent product of the variations.
- Option to select minimum or maximum variation price for the variable product.
- Option to select first or minimum or maximum or the sum of the variation quantity for the variable product.
- Option to generate feed by product type.
- Option to make feed for specific categories.
- Lots of advanced commands to modify product information for feed.
- Current Price attribute – Current price attribute will return Sale Price if available else it will return Regular Price.
- Product Meta – It’s possible to add Product Meta to the feed.
- Product Taxonomies – It’s also possible to add Product Taxonomies into the feed.
- It’s also possible to add Brand Plugin Data (Perfect Woocommerce Brand, Woocommerce Brand, and others) into the feed.
We’ve a dedicated team of coders and wordpress experts to make your journey to us friendlier & error free. So, if you want to use our plugin or if you are facing any problem with our plugin feel free to say us by emailing here: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For Support Email to email@example.com
which shopping engines are supported?
This plugin support all the sopping engines.
Does the plugin support product variation?
Is there any limitation to feed size?
No, You can make unlimited number of feed
What is the difference between Free and Pro Version?
Free version include all the major functions but Pro version have some awesome functionality.
Using pro version:
- You can filter product using price, quantity, product name
- You can use custom taxonomies or other plugins taxonomy value into feed
- Using Category Mapping You can map your store category with your merchant category which is very useful for visitor to find out your product into merchant site.
- You can make different price for different merchant using Dynamic Attribute. Also it is possible to set different value for different product using Dynamic Attribute Conditions.
- Yandex CSV template added
- Fixed: Woocommerce version compare issue
- Fixed: Removed trim for prefix and suffix field
- Fixed: Current Price issue fixed
- Tweak: Status & View column name changed to Auto Update & Action accordingly into Feed List table
- Tweak: Add auto space before suffix for price sale_price & current_price
- Update remove unused cron from insight class
- Fix insight cron hook
- Changelog Typo Fix
- Fix ‘No Products found’ while using ‘Custom Template 2 (XML)’
- Tested Up to WC 3.8
- Loading ClipboardJS directly from plugin for older WordPress
- Added WooCommerce minimum version checking before loading other dependencies
- Fix support for WooCommerce older than 3.6.0
- Remove Duplicate Css
- Fix success message not showing
- Fix PHP non-numeric value & counting null warning
- Improve Page loading performance on feed editor
- FTP Module detection added in
FTP/SFTPtab in feed editor
- Fix 3rd Party Plugin Compatibility
- Fix deactivation script
- Dependency & compatibility check upon activation
- Tested with latest WordPress & WooCommerce Release
- Fix error on fetching invalid child product of group product.
- Fix google taxonomy not being selected on edit page
- Remove unnecessary admin notices.
- Adds plugin assets (was missing), sorry 🙂
- UI Fix.
- Docs page ui fix
- Update Plugin Meta links
- UI improvement
- Improve script dependency management
- Documentation Menu Added
- remove echo used with _e()
- fix generating new db entry on update feed config
- fix duplicate id on save/update button
- Resolve duplicate filename conflict.
- Fix undefined variable.
- Check if function exists before declaration (Resolve error on Pro Version activation.
- Add copy to clip board
- Fix performance issue on feed add/edit screen
- Fix parent sku not getting populated in feed data
- Set feed type to CSV for Pinterest
- Strip divi builder shortcode from product description and short-description.
- Delete old feed file before regenerate.
- Fix Feed doesn’t include last product variation
- Update Google Taxonomy list at the latest.
- Add Google Taxonomy in facebook and pinterest template.
- Google Taxonomy chooser directly in Feed Config without any popup.
- Fix Google Taxonomy Popup with jquery sortable plugin.
- Fix row become invisible while dragging.
- Added: criteo template added
- Added: google attribute dropdown issue solved
- Added: fyndiq.se template added
- Added: miinto.nl template added
- Added: fnac.fr template added
- Added: missing template files added
- Added: vertaa.fi template added
- Added: fashiola template added
- Added: walmart template added
- Added: webmarchand template added
- Fixed: feed files permission issue fixed
- Fixed: google_attributes option issue fixed
- Fixed: Cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerability issue resolved
- Added: modina.de template added
- Modified: spartoo.fi template modified
- Added: shareasale template added
- Added: spartoo.fi template added
- Fixed: google template slowly loading issue fixed
- Added: shopalike.fr template added
- Fixed: pinterest csv feed attribute underscore issue fixed
- Added: strip tags set as default in the Output Type of kijiji.ca template
- Added: kijiji.ca template added
- Added: kieskeurig.nl template added
- Added: incurvy template added
- Added: CDiscount.fr template added
- Fixed: Auto input field populate issue into feed making and edit page has fixed
- Added: marktplaats.nl template added
- Fixed: Pinterest csv feed issue fixed
- Fixed: Make Feed view issue fixed
- Fixed: Prefix & suffix with empty value and stripslash issue fixed
- Added: Override attribute added for facebook template
- Added: Vergelijk.be & Comparer.be template added
- Added: Rakuten template added
- Tweak: Beslist.nl template modified
- Tweak: CrowdFox template modified
- Fixed: Product attribute empty space issue fixed
- Fixed: Empty global attribute value for wc3.6 fixed.
- Shipping Cost Comment attribute added for idealo template
- Added: billiger.de template added
- Added: tax_country,tax_region,tax_rate,tax_ship attribute added.
- Tweak: tax attribute deleted.
- Added: Idealo template added
- Tweak: Feed template folder structure change to reduce plugin size
- Added: Hintaseuranta.fi template added
- Added: SkinFlint.co.uk template added
- WordPress 5.2 compatibility checked
- WooCommerce 3.6 compatibility checked
- Added: TheNextAd template added
- Fixed: cost_of_good_sold attribute issue fixed for Google & Facebook template
- Added: tax_category attribute added for Facebook template
- Added: Yahoo NFA template added
- Added: Stylight template added
- Added: Google & Facebook template will auto add currency code as suffix for price attribute
- Added: Smartly.io template added
- Fixed: Myshopping.com.au XML Category tag issue fixed
- Fixed: Myshopping.com.au recommended attributes added
- Added: MyShopping.com.au template added
- Added: Pinterest template added
- Fixed: Template UI loading conflict with popup builder plugin
- Added: fruugoaustralia.com template added
- Fixed: fruugo.com template updated
- Fixed: Zap.co.il template header issue fixed
- Added: Zap.co.il template added
- Added: Google Local Product template added
- Fixed: minor security bugs
- Fixed: facebook variation description issue fixed
- Fixed: product tags issue fixed
- Added: new Google Merchant attributes added
- Added: Current Price attribute added. Current Price attribute will return sale price if sale price available else it will return regular price.
- WooCommerce v3.5+ compatibility checked
- Added: Facebook template will contain product variations but it will add variation info at the end of the product description so that facebook can not reject variation which do not have short description.
- Added: Bing Shipping attribute
- Fixed: Review notice show after 15 days of installation
- Fixed: ajax action hook conflicting issue fixed
- Fixed: Facebook inventory attribute added
- Fixed: Google Local Product Inventory feed template added
- Fixed: Google & Facebook condition attribute value changed from New to new
- Price with Tax attribute added
- Product date created and date updated attribute added
- Google Category notice bug fix
- WordPress version 5.1 compatibility checked
- Manufacturer attribute added to NexTag template
- Minor bug fixing
- Google Taxonomy modal issue fixed
- Show message at feed generation if woocommerce product not found.
- Used home_url() instead of site_url() into google feed header
- Review request admin message added
- Added: SFTP file upload to remote server
- WordPress 5 compatibility checked
- Default cron interval set to 24 hours
- Minor bug fix
- At First convert Short Codes and then Remove failed Short Codes from String
- number_format error fixed
- Minor issue fixed
- Google Attribute cost_of_goods_sold added
- Visual Composer shortcode remove issue fixed
- Variations missing issue fixed
- URL encoding issue with suffix fixed
- Cron schedule added to update feed individually
- Product description default limit set to 5000 for Google Merchant and Facebook template
- Google Product category missing warning added for Google Merchant and Facebook template
- All field added to amazon template
- Strip tag added as default output type for Google and Facebook template
- Documentation and Pro plugin link added under plugin activation links
- Grouped product price issue fixed
- Minor js error fixed
- Google Product Category dropdown added for Google Shopping template
- Product missing issue fixed
- Auto update active/inactive status added
- Variable product price issue fixed
- Other minor issues about product are fixed
- Product query code improved
- Added: Jet.com Template added
- Added: Wish.com Template added
- Fixed: Variations description issue
- Fixed: Remove shortcodes Automatically
- Auto Remove ShortCodes from Product Description
- Fixed: Variations description issue
- Added: Remove shortcodes function modified
- removed variations for facebook
- product variation issue fixed
- WC 3.1+ compatibility extended
- Added: Bonanza, Real, LeGuide and Crowdfox template added
- Added: Pricerunner template added
- Added: AdForm template added
- Added: Bol.com template added
- Added: Polyvore template added
- Added: Fruugo template added
- Added: FTP port option
- Added: Twenga product feed template added
- Fixed: Internal server error at the middle of feed making
- Added: PriceSpy product feed template added
- Added: PrisJakt product feed template added
- Added: Adroll.com product feed template added
- Fixed: js typeahead error fixed.
- Fixed: decimal issue of progress percent.
- Fixed: Sale Price will be empty if not on sale
- Fixed: FTP Connection issue
- Fixed: XML error for Google and Facebook template
- Fixed: array_merge error
- Added: Strip slashed manual input (Prefix, Suffix, and Pattern)
- Added: HTML entity decoded for Google and Facebook XML header
- Fixed: Variable Product missing issue
- Fixed: Variable Product issue
- Fixed: Unlink temp file error
- Fixed: product count error
- Added: New Option added to feed configuration view
- Added: Plugin Setting menu
- Fixed: Feed execution failed error.
- Fixed: 200 products issue of Auto Feed Update
- Added: Auto Feed Update
- Duplicate Product Issue fixed.
- Removed Product variations for Facebook Template.
- 0 Price issue for Parent product of variation fixed.
- New attribute added for External Product URL
- Solved the output 0 issue for empty attribute value
- Frontend JS conflict issue fixed
- Additional Images error fixed
- Fixed: The blank screen or 500 page not found error
- Added: Sale price value wil return current price
- Added: Support Grouped Product
- Added: Compatible with WooCommerce 3.0+
- Added: Ajax Feed making
- Improved: Auto feed updating functionality
- Added: Comma Separated Additional Images Attribute for Google and Facebook template
- Fixed: Additional Image issue google shopping template
- Fixed the issue: Call to undefined method WC_Product_Variation::get_gallery_image_ids()
- Fixed: Additional Image issue google shopping template
- Added the functionality to make feed for External/Affiliate Product
- Removed default space from after suffix and before prefix.
- Fixed the number_format command issue and documentation updated.
- Fixed last version errors.
- Fixed the zero output error
- Amazon Jewelry Template added
- Fixed the issue to output attribute value 0
- Amazon template error fixed
- Shipping attribute information error and image required issue fixed
- Error fixed for Amazon camera and photo category template
- Code modified for faster feed making
- For Google Shopping template: identifier_exist status value updated from TRUE and FALSE to yes and no according to Google Merchant requirements.
- Fixed: sale price effective date formatting
- Fixed: xmlParseEntityRef: no name for Google Shopping Class
- Fixed: TXT feed encoding error
- Modified: Bing template modified according to new Bing requirements.
- Added: Amazon Inventory template by Category added
- identifier_exist attribute value will be automatically set according to feed configuration for Google Shopping Template.
- Removed Promotional Message
- Added: Functionality to Include Extra header information into feed
- Fixed: Remove non UTF-8 character from attribute output value
- Added: Remove Short Codes from Product Description
- Fixed: Output product category according to category hierarchy
- Fixed: Removed the space between link attribute and suffix. For example, It’s possible to add tracking code into url.
- Added: Google Ad words Feed template
- Added: Shopbot feed template
- Added: Remove special character from the attribute output value
- Added the difference between premium and free version
- replace product description line break with space
- class-woo-feed-error-message.php committed
- Show error message if WordPress Upload directory is not writable
- Remove space from beginning and ending of strings for CSV and TXT feed
- Fixed: CSRF Security Vulnerability
- Modified: Hex character encoding error for XML feed
- Fixed: CSRF Security Vulnerability
- Modified: Hex character encoding error for XML feed
- Fixed: Hex character encoding error for XML feed
- Added: is_object checking for global variable product
- Fixed: hard coded db query for product count
- Fixed: return custom attribute value instead of slug
- g:shipping_region attribute added to google merchant class.
- Fixed: Fatal error: Call to a member function is_type()
- Fixed: Blank Screen Error
- Improved: Feed Making Process
- Fixed: Compatible with PHP version 5.3
- Improved: Pre Configured Template Loading Time
- Fixed: List Table Syntax Error. Now compatible with PHP version 5.3
- Fixed: Pre Configured Template Loading Error
- Solved: CSV None enclosure.
- Fixed: Cron Job Auto Feed Update
- Fixed: Custom template update problem
- Added: Template added for Shopbot.com
- Fixed: Blank product and image url
- Fixed: WP List Table Screen error solved
- Variation checking added for parent product export
- Google Adwords Template Added
- Top Pro Version Message Removed
- Add New Row dropdown field error fixed
- Facebook XML Feed Space Error Fixed
- Google XML Feed Space Error Fixed
- Amazon Template Added
- Multiple Regenerate error fixed
- Support Empty Attributes
- Support Dynamic Attribute Reuse
- Support Category Mapping Reuse
- Faster Feed Processing Modified
- JS Feed Update Status Conflict Fixed
- Product Filtering Module Modified
- Feed Edit Template Modified
- Faster Feed Processing
- Ajax Feed Processing Status Error Fixed
- Feed edit error fixed
- Facebook edit template error fixed
- Pattern Output error fixed
- Add New button error fixed
- Feed making progress error fixed
- Custom taxonomy added to value dropdown into feed template (pro)
- jQuery Shortable error fixed
- Google and Facebook Single item wrapper issue fixed
- Shipping attribute added for Google and Facebook Template
- Support and Docs section added
- Feed making progress issue fixed
- Sale Price start and end date attribute added
- Stock quantity issue fixed
- Feed making progress status added
- Data Validation Improved
- 10 pre configured Template
- First Release.