Lead marketing and clients follow-up for WooCommerce with MailUp lists, groups and workflows
|Author:||ilGhera (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.0|
|WordPress version tested:||5.8|
|Added to WordPress repository:||31-07-2021|
Click to start download
Collect leads of interest on specific products or topics by inserting buttons and registration forms on the pages of your WordPress site, choosing the correct list and group of MailUp.
Add your customers to different MailUp recipient groups automatically, based on the WooCommerce products purchased.
Prepare the workflows needed to follow your customer before and after the purchase in MailUp.
- Add a newsletter subscription flag in your site registration form
- Choose which list and MailUp group to add your users to
- Send the MailUp confirmation email for registration to the newsletter
- Add MailUp subscription buttons and forms to the WordPress post-types of your interest
- Place the sign up button and form before or after the page content or wherever you prefer using a shortcode
- Choose the text of the MailUp subscription button
- Choose the text thanking the user for subscribing to MailUp
- (Premium) Choose whether to show visitors the WordPress login/registration form or simply request their name and email
- (Premium) Add a text description before the MailUp subscription form/button
- (Premium) Choose a page on your site to be redirected after registering with MailUp
- (Premium) Select a MailUp list and group for each WooCommerce product
This plugin sends data to an external service, useful links below.
Release Date: 16 July, 2021
- First release.