Share and discuss videos with the Vidbolt social video platform.
|Author:||Vidbolt (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||2.6|
|WordPress version tested:||3.9|
|Added to WordPress repository:||30-03-2014|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
Click to start download
Vidbolt is a social video platform where you can: add or “bolt” comments to a moment in the video timeline, see comments from your friends and people you follow using our comment filters, get a visual snapshot of what people find interesting using our Vidbolt heatmap, and see your comments integrated with the video’s comment stream.
This plugin lets you embed a Vidbolt player using a [vidbolt] shortcode.
Steps to embed a video:
- Sign up for a Vidbolt account at http://vidbolt.com and add a video.
- Go to the video collection page for your video and click the "Embed" button.
- Enter the video description and create the embed.
- Copy the ID from the "data-vid" tag in the output.
- Add a [vidbolt id="___"] shortcode with the ID you just copied to your WordPress post.