Set up an easy, versatile, responsive slider with images or any HTML content. Powered by jQuery Cycle2.
|Author:||Lee Porter (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0.1|
|WordPress version tested:||4.5.6|
|Added to WordPress repository:||15-08-2016|
Click to start download
Where can I find detailed instructions
You can view the docs at the Versatile jQuery Slider plugin homepage. There you’ll find an overview of how to use the shortcode. For details regarding all the available parameters, please see the jQuery Cycle2 plugin options page.
My HTML slides aren’t working
Make sure you’ve included the
slides parameter and correctly set it’s value to the element of each slide (e.g.
span). Also make sure you did not include
>, the VJS Slider will take care of that part for you.
The slider looks like it works, but then it just breaks
First double checked that you don’t have any typos (missing quotes, etc).
If you’re still having problems, there’s a chance that your theme includes a version of jQuery Cycle2. Try adding
theme-fix="true" as a parameter and that should do the trick.
- Bug fix:
- Fixed bug when timeout=’0′ – for reals this time. The last “fix” made timeout=’0′ regardless of what was entered.
- Bug fixes:
- Moved CSS to , only when shortcode is used for better override capabilities
- Fixed bug when timeout=’0′
- Fixed custom class name issue
- Fixed display issue when slides are divs
- Initial Release