|Author:||Niklas Olsson (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.4|
|WordPress version tested:||4.7.17|
|Added to WordPress repository:||26-09-2014|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||1 118|
Click to start download
Universal Analytics Injector for WordPress is a plugin which makes it easy for you to start collecting statistics with Google Analytics on your WordPress blog.
This plugin make use of additional functionality for more advanced analytics tracking eg. outbound links, videos, mailto links, downloads etc.
After the installation of the plugin you just click on the “US Injector” in the “Settings” menu and add your
Google Tracking code (eg. UA-xxxxx-1) and your domain (eg. .mydomain.com) in the admin form.
This plugin also exclude the visits from the Administrator if he/she is currently logged in.
- Fixed bug related to default categories for YouTube and Vimeo events.
- Tested up to WordPress version 4.7.1
- Added the correct plugin name in readme.txt
- Removed unneccesary files
- Added plugin name in readme.txt
- Added screen shot
- Initial release
- Added a disable function for each tracking option with jQuery based gui disable functionallity.
- Added a custom category label for each tracking option.
- Added option for using _anonymizeIp in the script
- Added detection for multiple loading of the same Google Analytics script e.g same UA-account multiple times
- Excluding logged in admins
- Added this plugin to Github https://github.com/hoyce/universal-analytics-injector
- Tested stability up to WordPress 4.0