The missing gallery extension for the Ultimate Member plugin
|Author:||MAK JOy (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.1|
|WordPress version tested:||4.3.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||28-08-2015|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||8 170|
Click to start download
Ultimate Member is a powerful and flexible plugin yet it doesn't support user gallery natively. This plugin allowes yours to create a photo gallery and a video gallery in their profile.
Features of the plugin include:
Update: Multiple photo upload and video attach from url is now included. Gallery now can be shown based on user roles. For supported oEmbed providers go here
*Photo gallery - default supported fileytypes : gif, jpg, jpeg, png *Video gallery - default supported fileytypes : mp4 *Localization ready
You can supportmore filetypes by using 'allowed_gallery_photo_types' and 'allowed_gallery_video_types' filters.
You can customize the default look of the gallery by copying the gallery.php and video.php file in your theme's ultimate-member/templates/profile folder.
Warning: videojs plugin is used to play video in the gallery, it couldn't play videos other than mp4 in the video gallery. So its best to allow mp4 video file type for time being.
Please report any bugs or problems in the support forum. I'd love to help you out.
Where can I get support?
If you need help with Ultimate Member Gallery please head to the support section. I’d love to help you out with my plugin.
Where can I report bugs?
Report about any bug in the support section. I’d try my best to resolve it.
Does the plugin have dependencies?
You must have Ultimate Member plugin installed and activated to use this plugin.
1.1.3: September, 2015
- Database update with plugin installation bug fixed
1.1.2: September, 2015
- Minor bug fix.
1.1.1: September, 2015
- Tabs toggle option from settings page fixed.
- Users from roles that are not allowed for gallery tabs generated error. Fixed
1.1.1: September, 2015
- database install on plugin update bug fix
1.1: September, 2015
- Multiple Photo Upload
- Attach videos from oEmbed supported urls
- Allow gallery for certain user roles
1.0.3: August, 2015
- Minor bug fix. Added filters to change the gallery tab name.
1.0.2: August, 2015
- Gallery image viewer trigger attribute changed from ‘rel’ to ‘data-rel’ and also event is now attached to the body so that clicking on the preview button on the just uploaded photo will not take to a different page.
1.0.1: August, 2015
- Minor typo fixes and clean up
1.0.0: August, 2015
- First official release!