Automatically creates Google XML sitemap for images and pings Google,Bing and Ask.com
|Author:||Udinra (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0|
|WordPress version tested:||5.2.6|
|Added to WordPress repository:||14-08-2011|
|Total downloads:||219 411|
|Active installs:||8 000+|
Click to start download
- Supports XML Sitemap and Image Sitemap. So no need to use two sitemap plugins now
- Creates Image Sitemap from default WordPress Gallery
- Generates ALT text if there is none must for Image SEO
- Support WordPress Multisite installation
- Gutenberg Editor Compatible
- Pings Search Engines and automatically creates Sitemap
- Index sitemap functionality to help large sites. Google recommending Index Sitemap
Sitemap Pro Features
- Supports XML Sitemap, Video Sitemap, Image Sitemap and HTML Sitemap. Get every Sitemap in one plugin.
- Supports YouTube, Vimeo, Dailymotion and WooCommerce Videos
- Extended support to bbpress, WpForo (read bbpress images as well like normal posts or pages)
- Supports popular Gallery plugins (NextGen Gallery, Foo Gallery, Envira Gallery, Photo Gallery, Final Tiles Grid Gallery,Gallery plugin by Best Web Soft)
- Supports Slider plugin (Meta Slider, Royal Slider).
- Better eCommerce plugin support (WooCommerce,WP eCommerce,Easy Digital Downloads etc)
- Supports Visual Composer plugins (WPBakery , Site Origin etc)
- Supports Download Monitor plugin
- All of Free plugin features
Step by step solution to common problems faced so please read the documentation before raising a support ticket.
Version 4.0.0 is major release. You need to delete previous version of plugin before installing this version.
Fixed French Character issue
The Plugin is completely rewritten for better performance. A separate table is created for better response time when Google bot hits the Sitemap increasing your indexing rate.
You need to delete the Old plugin version completely before installing this version.
Fixed Author Sitemap issue in some cases.Ground work for next release to make fully compatible with PHP 7 and above
Gutenberg Editor compatibility. Minor Changes.
Date issue in Category sitemap.
Major release now supports XML sitemap as well. So no need to use two sitemap plugins now.
Intermediate release to prepare ground for next big release
Backward compatibility added for Sitemap URL. Option added for number of URL per sitemap default 1,000.
The plugin was rewritten fixing some bugs and improvement in performance. Support for Multisite and Index Sitemap file is added. Option is added to create sitemap manually and also daily.
Removed Sitemap zipped version creation and option as Google indexes zipped version slower than normal one.
WordPress 4.7.2 compatibility and removing unwanted processing.
Bug fixes and notification addition
WordPress 4.5.1 compatible.
Clubbed Ping Google,Bing and Ask options to single option Ping Search Engines.Also WordPress 4.4 compatible.
Compatible with WordPress 4.3.1 and minor compatibility fixes with other plugins.
Compatible with WordPress 4.2.1
Minor bug fixes
Handled Draft post and other small bugs,code enhancements
Handled Unattached image bug
Link to generated sitemap on plugin configuration page
Small code cleanup
Compatibility with other sitemap plugins
Special character handlingin URL
Search engine ping issue resolved
Fixed xsl issue.
Code changes for pinging search engines
Minor code fix
Minor verbiage fix
Option to control automatic generation of sitemap.
Sitemap generated automatically if post contains images
minor coding enhancements
Pings gzipped version to search engines if gzipped version is created
Option to generate gzipped version of image sitemap
Fixed special characters in title and caption issue.