Adds the Twittley Retweet Button to your posts, pages, and rss feeds. Making is incredibly easy for your users to retweet without leaving your site!
|Author:||Twittley.com (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||2.7|
|WordPress version tested:||2.8.5|
|Added to WordPress repository:||21-06-2009|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||3 600|
Click to start download
The Twittley.com Retweet Button Now Offers Some Awesome COLORS with a great SHUFFLE mode!
Twittley allows your users to simultaneously tweet your posts to their Twitter followers and submit your posts to Twittley all without leaving your site.
Harness the power of social marketing and bring traffic to your sites the right way! When visitors come across an item of interest on your site that they want to let their friends know about, they simply click on the button and a link is automatically sent to all of their followers on Twitter. Users don't even have to leave your site so long as they are logged into Twittley at the time, and once logged into Twittley, they are logged in forever.
Any items tweeted by users are also submitted to twittley.com where the community can view and re-tweet them to their followers as well. Each additional tweet is counted as a vote, pushing the link higher on the list of popular submissions.
The amount of traffic that can be generated by harnessing Twittley is endless.
Consider this example. A visitor of your site enjoys the page they're on, so they click on the Twittley button. Instantly your page has been submitted to Twittley and the users Twitter page. If the user has 100 followers, your link has been introduced to 100 people instantly. If just 5 of those followers then retweeted the link you've now increased your traffic potential by 5x. Imagine if those 5 peoples followers do the same. At the same time, if the Twittley community enjoys your page you have the opportunity to get onto the Twittley front page which can further generate more visitors. As Twittley users vote on your submission your link is posted to their Twitter pages so all of their followers see the link as well. The possibilities are endless, the Twittley button is a game changer. Viral marketing just got easier.
You can find all questions at http://twittley.com/faq.php
- New button designs! We have come great colors now to match any layout.
- Optional color “Shuffle” mode.
- Fixed a rare issue that caused errors with certain symbols in title and links.
- Fixed a rare issue that would display total retweets for a site on the first post, rather than the total retweets for that post.
- If in the event of an error, the button now displays a nice graphic, instead of an ugly error message.
- Displays new button designs.
- Fixed plugin page formatting.
- Please update ASAP!
- Fixed a little bug.
- Added ability to display (or not) on Index, Pages, Posts and RSS.
- Fixed all known bugs.
- Fixed bug on version 1.2.0 .
- Added default tags.
- Twittley checks for keywords if they don’t exist, twittley checks for categories and if they don’t exist or if category is “Uncategorized”
it takes default tags.
- Ability to add your own description (Just write custom field named “Description”).
- Added another design.
- Option to randomly pick design for your button.
- First version of plugin.