Increase your repeat orders with automatic follow-up offer emails in WooCommerce
|Author:||Rymera Web Co (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.4|
|WordPress version tested:||4.7.0|
|Added to WordPress repository:||16-08-2016|
Click to start download
We’ll be publishing a list of frequently asked questions in our knowledge base soon.
- Improvement: Add compatibility with upcoming WooCommerce version 2.7.0
- Bug Fix: Notices on debug.log
- Feature: Additional hover help in settings
- Feature: Adjust offer timeout period setting
- Feature: Only show pending recipients initially
- Feature: Add offer order on quick edit screen
- Feature: Tidy up codebase
- Bug Fix: Make sure activation codebase is executed properly
- Feature: Improve internal data structure to handle large loads of offers and recipients.
- Feature: WooCommerce Product Bundles Integration (min required 5.0.1).
- Feature: WooCommerce Composite Products Integration (min required 3.7.1).
- Feature: Pixel tracking for offer emails.
- Feature: Add offers priority order.
- Feature: Add plugin’s tour.
- Feature: Custom in plugin error logging.
- Improvement: Link up order number to actual order page on recipients table.
- Improvement: Clean up plugin custom resources on uninstallation and clean up plugin options is enabled.
- Improvement: Tidy up code base.
- Bug Fix: Console errors on offer cpt.
- Bug Fix: Can’t add product rule with more than 0 quantity
- Bug Fix: Logic error in checking product in order offer condition
- Feature: Global settings to only unschedule emails when offer is accepted AND an order is processed
- Improvement: Tidy up default email template content
- Improvement: Add settings link to plugin listings
- Improvement: Only invalidate offer links if offer converted an order
- Improvement: Replace all instances of .delegate() with .on() ( JQuery )
- Improvement: Improve and Tidy up codebase
- Bug Fix: WP Editor on email template not getting contents properly when switching between visual and text editor mode
- Bug Fix: Offer links not working properly when added on the wp editor without protocol and has extra trailing forward slash
- Bug Fix: PHP notice when opening recipient detail popup
- Bug Fix: Notice when saving other settings pages
- Bug Fix: Handle invalid or unavailable offers when links are accessed
- Initial version