THRON is a cloud solution used by leading companies to maximize efficiency and reduce costs related to digital content management.
|Author:||THRON (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||5.2|
|WordPress version tested:||5.4.6|
|Added to WordPress repository:||14-05-2020|
Click to start download
This plugin allows publishers to select directly from the WordPress media library all media content such as images, videos, documents, audio and galleries that have been previously uploaded into the DAM. Media files can be included both using standard Gutenberg’s blocks and using the THRON Universal Player.
- full integrated with THRON DAM
- allows you to embed images, video, audio and any other type of content
- fully responsive for any device
- 100% compliant with gutenberg editor
- All you need to get started is to register for a free THRON account to use the plugin and start uploading your media to the cloud.
- Automatic responsive images for delivery on various devices in different resolutions.
- Enpower the performance of your website,
- Full support for all types of content: images, videos, audio, gallery and 360 product views
- Integrated CDN to improve the performance in the delivery of the contents of your site uploaded in THRON
- THRON Player integration with the gutenberg editor: maximize the usability and the exzperience for multimedia contents
- Upload your assets in a THRON folder
- Embed an image and video from THRON using the simple Gutenberg Thron embed block
Contributors & Developers
The Attachment page detail
Contet selction from THRON.
Embedding images using the gutenberg block
THRON Plugin settings
- Initial version