Most Customizable and Powerful Testimonials Showcase Plugin for WordPress that allows you to manage and…
|Author:||ShapedPlugin (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.0|
|WordPress version tested:||5.4.2|
|Added to WordPress repository:||21-06-2016|
|Total downloads:||116 459|
|Active installs:||20 000+|
Click to start download
Testimonial™ is the Best Testimonials Showcase Plugin for WordPress built to display testimonials, reviews or quotes in multiple ways on any page or widget! The plugin comes with the easiest Shortcode Generator settings panel that can help you build awesome and unique testimonials showcase with responsive layouts and customizable styles on your website.
Since Testimonials are so important to your potential customers, it is important that you showcase them effectively on your website and that you are regularly collecting fresh testimonials. Testimonial Pro helps you do both.
Why Do You Need Testimonials on Your Website?
Testimonials are a great way to strengthen your brand and reliability with new customers.
- Help potential customers get to know that you are a faithful business.
- Give you the scope to point out specific features or compelling reasons why a customer should buy from you.
- Testimonials, when used effectively, are a great tool to increase conversions rates on your website!
Basic Input Fields
- Testimonial title or Tagline
- Testimonial content or Review message
- Reviewer name
- Rating star
- Reviewer identity or Position
FEATURES OF THIS PLUGIN
- Fully Responsive and Mobile friendly.
- Shortcode Generator through an intuitive admin UI.
- Beautiful, minimalist & light-weight.
- Add unlimited testimonials.
- AutoPlay on/off.
- Control AutoPlay speed.
- Stop on hover slider.
- Infinite loop for the slider.
- Set a maximum number of testimonials to show.
- Show/hide navigation arrows & pagination dots.
- Control slider pagination speed.
- Star rating system.
- Show/hide section title.
- Show/hide testimonial title or tagline.
- Show/hide testimonial content or review message.
- Show/hide reviewer name.
- Show/hide star rating.
- Show/hide reviewer identity or position.
- Unlimited color options for every field.
- Multiple testimonial sliders or showcases (supports more than one slider per page).
- Unique settings for each testimonial showcase.
- Control number of testimonial columns on different devices.
- Testimonials order & order by.
- Insert the generated shortcode with TinyMCE button.
- Touch, swipe or tap on iOS, Android, Blackberry or any other touch devices with on/off option.
- Mouse draggable on/off.
- Easy to customize and stylize.
- Extremely user-friendly settings panel for coders and non-coders alike.
- Ready for translation with WPML, Polylang, qTranslate-x, GTranslate, Google Language Translator, WPGlobus.
- Widget Ready.
- RTL Ready.
- Compatible with any theme.
- Schema.org compliant JSON-LD markup & optimized for speed.
- Support all modern browsers: Firefox, Chrome, IE, Safari etc.
- And much more options.
If you find any issue or need help, please ask us. We are active in WordPress.org Support Forum.
This plugin is actively being developed & improved. We’re far from done and are adding new features, functionality, and fixes daily. If there’s a feature you want but we don’t have yet, please let us know.
DONATE or BUY PREMIUM
Designed and Developed by ShapedPlugin
Live Demo (Free)
Add New Testimonial
How can I Showcase Testimonials?
After activating the plugin, you will see “Testimonial” in WordPress Admin Dashboard.
Firstly, Go to “Add Testimonial” and add your testimonials as many as you want.
Secondly, Go to Shortcode Generator > Add New Shortcode and you will find 3 Tabs “General Settings”, “Slider Settings” and “Stylization”
You can customize the setting fields how you want & publish and you will see a generated shortcode in the top area.
Finally, You need to insert it any page or post through TinyMCE button easily.
Is the Testimonial fully responsive?
Yes, the Testimonial is fully responsive & columns structured. You can control to show the number of testimonial columns on different devices (Desktop, Tablet, Mobile etc.).
Do I need coding skills to showcase testimonials?
No coding skills required – very easy to use. No more pain writing any shortcode attributes to display testimonial on your website. With just a few clicks, you can amazingly showcase your testimonials using a very intuitive Shortcode Generator settings.
Will it automatically use my existing testimonials when Upgrade to Pro?
Yes. If you already have testimonials in the free version on your theme or site, you will automatically get the testimonials to use in the Pro version.
Should I purchase the Pro version?
Testimonial Pro includes tons of amazing and useful features that can definitely increase your conversion rate. If you’re interested to get the Testimonial Pro, Please go to Upgrade to Pro! Page and browse Live Demo.
Is the Testimonial compatible with my theme or design?
Testimonial works nicely with any theme if themes are developed according to WordPress standard.
How can I get support if the plugin is not working?
If you face any problem with our plugin or something is not working as it should, first follow the preliminary steps:
Test the plugin with a WordPress default theme, to be sure that the error is not caused by the theme you are currently using.
Deactivate all plugins you are using and check if the problem is still occurring.
Ensure that your plugin version and your theme version are updated and that the problem you are experiencing has not already been solved in a later plugin update.
If none of the previously listed actions help you solve the problem, then, submit a ticket in the forum and describe your problem accurately, specify WordPress and Plugin versions you are using and any other information that might help us solve your problem as quickly as possible.
Is Testimonial translation ready?
Yes, Testimonial is fully Translation ready, supporting .pot language files! You can translate into your language with the following popular plugins like WPML, Polylang, qTranslate-x, GTranslate, Google Language Translator, WPGlobus etc.
Where can I report bugs?
Bugs can be reported in our Support Forum.
Do you want to encourage us for future improvement?
If you like this plugin, please give 5 stars to encourage us for future improvement
2.2.2 – Jun 23, 2020
- Fix: Polylang compatibility issue..
2.2.1 – May 02, 2020
- Fix: Undefined variable notices issue.
2.2 – Mar 25, 2020
- Fix: Security issue. (This vulnerability was discovered by Vishnupriya Ilango of Fortinet’s FortiGuard Labs.)
2.1.7 – Feb 26, 2020
- New: Settings page added.
- New: Custom CSS option.
- New: Schema markup enable/disable option.
- Fix: Schema markup issue on Google search console.
- Improved: Client name HTML tag.
2.1.6 – Jan 10, 2020
- Fix: Pause on hover on/off issue.
- Fix: Slider infinite on/off issue.
- Fix: Slider adaptive height on/off issue.
- Fix: Slider swipe on/off issue.
- Fix: Slider draggable on/off issue.
- Fix: RTL mode on/off issue.
2.1.5 – Dec 17, 2019
- Improved: Dashboard UI.
- Fix: WordPress 5.3.1 compatible issue.
2.1.4 – Mar 22, 2019
- Fix: WordPress 5.2.1 compatible issue.
2.1.3 – Mar 11, 2019
- Fix: WPGlobus plugin compatibility issue.
2.1.2 – Feb 28, 2019
- New: Adaptive height option.
- Improved: Slider script.
- Fix: Languages path issue.
- Fix: Illegal string warning.
- Fix: Google crawling issue.
- Shortcode Generator
- Star Rating
- Section Title
- Testimonial Title or Tagline
- Unlimited color options for every field.
- Show/hide every field.
- RTL Supported
- Improved Admin Dashboard UI
- AutoPlay on/off
- Translation issue fixed
- Fixed sanitize issue
- Default constant replaced
- Removed view link
- Removed attribute “id”
- Added shortcode in back-end
- Navigation css issue fixed
- Navigation issue fixed
- First Release