Automate generation of leads to Teamgate CRM by creating contacts, subscriptions or other kind of forms within your WordPress website.
|Author:||Liudas Šumskas (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.5.1|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9|
|Added to WordPress repository:||06-10-2016|
Click to start download
If you think, that you found a bug in our Teamgate CRM Forms plugin or have any question contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Install the plug-in from the WordPress plug-in installer or upload
- Activate the plug-in through the
Plug-insmenu in WordPress
- Enter your Teamgate
Your Teamgate account -> Settings -> Additional Features -> External Appsand your
Your Teamgate account -> My Profile -> Preferences.
- Go to
Contactforms and create a form (according to the requirements)[https://support.teamgate.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000137009]
- You’ll see a form code like this:
[contact-form-7 id="1234" title="Contact form 1"]
- Paste this code into the contents of the page through page editor.
- Now your Teamgate form setup is complete. Visitors to your site can now find the form and start submitting leads to you.
* Fixed bug of the entry type.
* Fixed compatibility issues with Contact Form 7.
* Added ability to post custom data fields to Teamgate API.
* Allows to embed Teamgate form to WordPress blog post.