A ticket system for WordPress to maintain reliable communication with customers without the worry of missing emails.
|Author:||TranscenDevelopment (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0|
|WordPress version tested:||3.8.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||23-01-2014|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||2 442|
Click to start download
A simple ticket support system for WordPress. Maintain reliable communication with customers without the worry of missing emails.
Visit http://www.TranscenDevelopment.com for more information.
The admin view of un-closed tickets.
The default new ticket form. Easily edited via a static HTML template.
A logged in users view of an open ticket. Note the open ticket is draggable and resizeable.
The admin view of an open ticket. Also draggable and resizeable.
Please direct any questions you might have to the support forum. I will be happy to help resolve any issue you might have.
- Fixed all PHP issues
- Minor bug fixes
- Revised the template system to allow changes without fear of overwritting changes on upgrades
- Added configurable WP Admin menu position
- Rewrote ticket list displays in a more responsive way both on user & admin side
- Fixed some constant variable conflicts
- Fixed menu conflict issue that caused the plugin to replace some others in the admin menu
- Added optional ReCaptcha plugin support
- Minor fixes in form validation
- Added basic search function in admin panel
- Added ticket per page setting in configuration settings
- Fixes missing icon and “loading” image bugs.
- A new plugin is born.