Filter your posts by your custom taxonomies.
|Author:||Tracy Rotton, TatumCreative, MRW Web Design (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.4|
|WordPress version tested:||3.7.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||14-09-2012|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||5 943|
Click to start download
Filter your posts (including custom post types) by your custom taxonomies, just like you can with WordPress' native category filter.
- One more minor code change to deal with another PHP notice. Props mrwweb.
- Bug fix to remove PHP notices. Props tatumcreative, mrwweb.
- Fixed a small bug where is_admin() wasn’t being called as a proper function.
- Turned off the “show_count” argument in wp_dropdown_categories. That option only counts the “publish” post status, not “private” or “drafts.” While this makes sense on the front end, in the administration interface it’s a bit confusing.
- Removed the “Uncategorized” option because it wasn’t working properly. Will investigate restoring it at some point in the future.
- Initial release.