TablePress enables you to create and manage tables, without having to write HTML code, and it adds valuable functions for your visitors.
|Author:||Tobias Bäthge (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||5.3|
|WordPress version tested:||5.3|
|Added to WordPress repository:||14-06-2012|
|Total downloads:||5 236 756|
|Active installs:||800 000+|
Click to start download
"All Tables" screen
"Add new Table" screen
"Plugin Options" screen
An example table (as it can be seen on the TablePress website)
Where can I find answers to Frequently Asked Questions?
Many questions, regarding different features or styling, have been answered on the FAQ page on the plugin website.
For support questions, bug reports, or feature requests, please use the WordPress Support Forums. Please search through the forums first, and only create a new topic if you don’t find an existing answer. Thank you!
In short: WordPress 5.3 or higher, while the latest version of WordPress is always recommended.
Languages and Localization?
To make TablePress available in your language, go to the TablePress translations page, log in with a free wordpress.org account and start translating.
Migration from WP-Table Reloaded
Several years ago, TablePress has superseded the now discontinued WP-Table Reloaded plugin. If you are still using that, please see the migration guide and switch to TablePress.
You can follow the development of TablePress more closely in its official GitHub repository.
Where can I get more information?
Recent changes are shown below. For earlier changes, please see the changelog history.
- Full compatibility with WordPress 5.3
- Enhancement: Allow importing with replacing/appending existing tables with ZIP archives of JSON files.
- Enhancement: Greatly enhance the code quality by removing old code and using modern features of PHP.
- Enhancement: Flush the caches of more caching plugins when the “Custom CSS” was modified.
- Enhancement: Update list of allowed CSS features in “Custom CSS”.
- Enhancement: Add more math formulas to the formula parser.
- Bugfix: Restore correct behavior when moving columns on the “Edit” screen.
- Bugfix: Properly hide text that is intended for screen readers only.
- Updated external libraries (DataTables, SimpleXLSX, CSSTidy, Build tools).
- Some internal changes for better stability, security, translations, and documentation.
- Removed the migration/import code for the discontinued WP-Table Reloaded plugin.
- TablePress 1.10 requires WordPress 5.3!
- Compatibility with WordPress 5.1
- Enhancement: Make the save process more robust against data corruption.
- Minor internal changes on CSS and typos in the documentation.