|Author:||Nathan Osman (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.3|
|WordPress version tested:||3.4.2|
|Added to WordPress repository:||19-03-2012|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||1 251|
Click to start download
If you've written a question or answer on any Stack Exchange site and you would like to share it with your readers, you are no longer limited to pasting a static link. Instead, StackTack will embed a live widget with the contents of the question and some of the top rated answers.
Are all Stack Exchange sites supported?
Yes, all Stack Exchange sites are supported.
Can I have multiple instances of StackTack on the same page?
Yes, the widget can be embedded multiple times on the same page.
- Fixed bug that prevented requests to the API from using HTTPS
- Added a paragraph to the global settings page
- Moved the JS and CSS for the dialog to separate files
- Added individual widget options
- Added ability to display only a single answer
- Added options page
- Updated to latest version of StackTack