Socializer! is a fast plugin to share posts on Facebook, Twitter, Reddit and more top social networks, Google Plus, by eMail, even translate them…
|Author:||TheFreeWindows (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.0|
|WordPress version tested:||5.2|
|Added to WordPress repository:||05-09-2011|
|Total downloads:||54 056|
Click to start download
Socializer! Content / Shortcode buttons (displaying Counts)
Socializer! Widget (the large version, displaying Counts)
Socializer! Floating Widget (the large version, displaying Counts, here having also a background and border, which can be added or removed or change at will)
Socializer! Content / Shortcode buttons (not displaying Counts)
Socializer! Floating Widget (the smaller version, not displaying Counts, without background and border)
Socializer! Widget (the smaller version, not displaying Counts, without background and border)
- Removed Google Plus option.
- Fulfilled requirements for compatibility with WordPress 5.0.
- Added SSL support. Socializer! now is available at https secure address as requested by Google.
- Fixed Facebook Share Button background and some cosmetic elements.
- Fixed possible conflict that might occur by an already loaded class.
- Fixed possible priority conflicts.
- Fix of the Facebook button (being invisible on dark backgrounds).
- Minor compatibility adjustments for WP4.
- Added the option of using a Style Editor, that will let you easily customize the share bars and widgets.
- Changes of social sites supported, Changes of How-To-Use directions, Fix of minor code issues.
- Added option to hide automatically the floating icons from mobile phones, and support for Following in Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus.
- Added option to hide share Counts. Added option for Shortcode instances of content buttons.
- A major upgrade. Share buttons of the most popular social networks are now activated immediately in the blog
- Added the option of a FLOAT sharing button, that remains in a fixed location you can define, always visible no matter how long a blog post is.
- This is just an update for the WordPress site that Socializer is compatible with WordPress 6.x.
- Socializer! changes its default social buttons — with bigger ones, that support also transparency and will work gracefully on dark backgrounds. The older buttons are also available to use them, if you like them better than the new ones — and, as always, you can replace the default with anything that you like. The Settings page also became easier to use.
- Fixed a compatibility problem of the widget with blogs that use ugly permalinks (the ones with queries and numbers instead of descriptive keywords).
- After users’ requests the Socializer! button can now be placed also on Home index and Archive (Categories, Tags, Dates) pages. Style customization is now available on the plugin Settings page, besides the option of using your central style sheet.
- Changes to the code that will let the users of Socializer connect to the new server at www.socializer.info. The old server will continue to work for some months, but you should upgrade.
- A major update, with new options to place the content button at the top of your content, or at the bottom, or even two times, at the bottom and at the top; css control of the sharing buttons, option to replace the default buttons with user’s own, options to configure the widget (from the same admin page with the content button).
- New animated buttons, now featuring also Google Plus and eMail.
- Widget version of the plugin added. Optional activation, no need for configuration, appears anywhere a widget can appear.
- More presentation changes regarding the WordPressOrg pages.
- ReadMe file change for better compatibibility with the character encoding of the WordPress.Org pages
- First release of Socializer!
- Top social networking sites included, along with Google Plus and eMail recommendation
- Option to add manually a share link to a page
- Option to display Socializer! only on posts or pages, or on both posts and pages
- Double cover of Facebook, share and/or like