This plugin adds links to your social networking sites' profiles in a box floating at the left side of the screen.
|Author:||Łukasz Więcek (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||2.9.0|
|WordPress version tested:||4.1.0|
|Added to WordPress repository:||06-03-2010|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||289 439|
Click to start download
What is Social Slider?
The Social Slider plugin display on your blog an expandable box, that has links to your profiles in different social sites.
By default, the box is attached to the left side of the browser window, but you can easily put it on the right side.
Supported social sites
Social Slider supports these social sites out of the box:
- Google+ (Google Plus)
- Nasza Klasa
Apart from the sites mentioned above, Social Slider allows you to add an unlimited number of other sites with custom icons.
Social Slider plugin can be easily customized. You can set such options as:
- Display mode - you can choose between several display modes: big icon set, small icon set, icons without captions, icons with a place for an ad or a Facebook widget.
- Position of the box - the blog's owner can set on what height the box will be displayed
- Color scheme - choose between two color schemes (light and dark) to match Social Slider with your blog's template (theme)
- Transparency - an option of setting the transparency of the Social Slider box has been added for the demanding users
- Speed of expanding - after hovering, Social Slider can expand smoothly or show up instantly. It's up to you 🙂
- Mobile browsers - you can disable Social Slider for mobile browsers (iPhone, Android...) in order to keep the page rendered correctly on mobile devices
You can see a live example of the plugin working in different modes:
- Simple (without the widget)
- Compact (without the widget and large icons)
- Minimal with small icons (Non-expandable set of small icons)
- Minimal with big icons (Non-expandable set of big icons)
My other plugins
Administration panel plugin is available in languages: