Add social media login, registration, and commenting to your WordPress website.
|Author:||BestWebSoft (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.9|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||31-01-2017|
|Total downloads:||1 215|
Click to start download
Plugin Settings page.
Social Login buttons displaying on the comment form.
Social Login buttons displaying on the login form.
Linking social accounts to existing WordPress account on the profile page.
- Upload the
- Activate the plugin using the ‘Plugins’ menu in your WordPress admin panel.
- You can adjust the necessary settings using your WordPress admin panel in “BWS Panel” > “Social Login”.
I have some problems with the plugin’s work. What Information should I provide to receive proper support?
Please make sure that the problem hasn’t been discussed yet on our forum (https://support.bestwebsoft.com). If no, please provide the following data along with your problem’s description:
- the link to the page where the problem occurs
- the name of the plugin and its version. If you are using a pro version – your order number.
- the version of your WordPress installation
- copy and paste into the message your system status report. Please read more here: Instruction on System Status
V0.4 – 30.11.2017
- Update : The Spanish language file has been added.
- Update : Redirect functionality has been improved.
- NEW : Ability to link Facebook Account to your existing WordPress account has been added.
- NEW : Ability to link Twitter Account to your existing WordPress account has been added.
- NEW : Ability to link LinkedIn Account to your existing WordPress account has been added.
V0.3 – 04.05.2017
- NEW : Ability to link Google Account to your existing WordPress account has been added.
V0.2 – 14.04.2017
- Bugfix : Multiple Cross-Site Scripting (XSS) vulnerability was fixed.
V0.1 – 03.02.2017
- NEW : Plugin has been released.