A gaming forum widget which lists the latest gaming discussions and threads from the Snoost community.
|Author:||Snoost (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.1|
|WordPress version tested:||4.8|
|Added to WordPress repository:||27-06-2017|
Click to start download
From your WordPress dashboard
- Go to ‘Plugins’ > ‘Add New’
- Search for ‘Snoost: Gaming Discussions Widget’
- Activate ‘Snoost: Gaming Discussions Widget’ from your plugins page
- Download ‘Snoost: Gaming Discussions Widget’ plugin here
- Use an FTP client to upload the ‘snoost-gaming-discussions-widget’ folder to your ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory, or simply go to ‘Plugins’ > ‘Add New’ > ‘Upload plugin’ from your WordPress dashboard and upload the .zip file there
- Activate ‘Snoost: Gaming Discussions Widget’ from the plugins page
After activating the plugin, all you have to do is go to ‘Appearance’ > ‘Widgets’ and drag the new widget into a sidebar or footer of your choosing. Then fill out the desired information, and you are done.
How to change number of posts?
Simply edit the post count in the widget formular from the admin panel in WordPress.
How ofte are posts updated?
About every 10 minutes.
- Updated with reference to new Twitch plugin, and replaced custom API call with WordPress’ native functionality
- First public BETA release of the cloud gaming discussions plugin