Real-time small package (parcel) shipping rates from Worldwide Express. Fifteen day free trial.
|Author:||Eniture Technology (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.0|
|WordPress version tested:||5.2.3|
|Added to WordPress repository:||05-05-2016|
|Total downloads:||2 224|
Click to start download
Worldwide Express (wwex.com ) is a third party logistics company that gives its customers access
to UPS and over 60 LTL freight carriers through a single account relationship. The plugin retrieves
the UPS rates you negotiated Worldwide Express, takes action on them according to the plugin settings, and displays the
result as shipping charges in your WooCommerce shopping cart. To establish a Worldwide Express account call 1-800-758-7447.
- Includes negotiated shipping rates in the shopping cart and on the checkout page.
- Ability to control which UPS small package services to display
- Support for variable products.
- Option to include residential delivery surcharge
- Option to mark up shipping rates by a set dollar amount or by a percentage.
- WooCommerce 3.0 or newer.
- A Worldwide Express account number.
- Your username and password to Worldwide Express’s online shipping system.
- Your Worldwide Express web services authentication key.
- A license from Eniture Technology.
How do I get a Worldwide Express account number?
Worldwide Express is a US national franchise organization. Check your phone book for local
listings or call its corporate office at 1-800-758-7447 and ask how to contact the sales office serving your area.
Where do I find my Worldwide Express username and password?
Usernames and passwords to Worldwide Express’s online shipping system are issued by Worldwide Express.
Contact the Worldwide Express office servicing your account to request them. If you don’t have a Worldwide Express account,
contact the Worldwide Express corporate office at 1-800-758-7447.
Where do I get my Worldwide Express authentication key?
You can can request an authentication key by logging into Worldwide Express’s online shipping system ( speedship.wwex.com )
and navigating to Services > Web Services. An authentication key will be emailed to you, usually within the hour.
How do I get a license key for my plugin?
You must register your installation of the plugin, regardless of whether you are taking advantage of the trial period or
purchased a license outright. At the conclusion of the registration process an email will be sent to you that will include
the license key. You can also login to eniture.com using the username and password you created during the registration process
and retrieve the license key from the My Licenses tab.
How do I change my plugin license from the trail version to one of the paid subscriptions?
Login to eniture.com and navigate to the My Licenses tab. There you will be able to manage the licensing of all of your Eniture Technology plugins.
How do I install the plugin on another website?
The plugin has a single site license. To use it on another website you will need to purchase an additional license. If you want
to change the website with which the plugin is registered, login to eniture.com and navigate to the My Licenses tab. There you will
be able to change the domain name that is associated with the license key.
Do I have to purchase a second license for my staging or development site?
No. Each license allows you to identify one domain for your production environment and one domain for your staging or
development environment. The rate estimates returned in the staging environment will have the word “Sandbox” appended to them.
Why isn’t the plugin working on my other website?
If you can successfully test your credentials from the Connection page (WooCommerce > Settings > Speedfreight > Connections)
then you have one or more of the following licensing issue(s): 1) You are using the license key on more than one domain.
The licenses are for single sites. You will need to purchase an additional license. 2) Your trial period has expired.
3) Your current license has expired and we have been unable to process your form of payment to renew it. Login to eniture.com and
go to the My Licenses tab to resolve any of these issues.
Why were the shipment charges I received on the invoice from Worldwide Express different than what was quoted by the plugin?
Common reasons include one of the shipment parameters (weight, dimensions) is different, or additional services (such as residential
delivery) were required. Compare the details of the invoice to the shipping settings on the products included in the shipment.
Consider making changes as needed. Remember that the weight of the packing materials is included in the billable weight for the shipment.
If you are unable to reconcile the differences call your local Worldwide Express office for assistance.
Why do I sometimes get a message that a shipping rate estimate couldn’t be provided?
There are several possibilities:
- UPS has restrictions on a shipment’s maximum weight, length and girth which your shipment may have exceeded.
- There wasn’t enough information about the weight or dimensions for the products in the shopping cart to retrieve a shipping rate estimate.
- The Worldwide Express web service isn’t operational.
- Your Worldwide Express account has been suspended or cancelled.
- Your Eniture Technology license key for this plugin has expired.
- Update: Removed PHP warnings checkout page.
- Update: Compatibility with PHP version 7.0 and above
- Update: Removed PHP warnings checkout page.
- Update: Removed PHP warnings.
- Update: Compatibility with WordPress 5.1
- Fix: Identify one warehouse and multiple drop ship locations in basic plan.
- Update: Introduced new features and Basic, Standard and Advanced plans.
- Fix: Fixed issue with opcache.
- Update: Compatibility with WordPress 5.0
- Update: Added ability to get quotes on manual orders.
- Update: Compatibility with WooCommerce 3.4.2 and PHP 7.1.
- Fix: Added new subscription options for Residential Address Detection plug-in and Standard Box Sizes plug-in
- Fix: Corrected headings CSS
- Fix: Corrected user guide link.
- Update: Introduction of Standard Box Sizes and Residential Address Detection features which are enabled though the installation of plugin add ons.
- Fix: Fixed issue with new reserved word in PHP 7.1
- Update: Compatibility with WordPress 4.9
- Update: Standardization of shipping parameter units of measure for API requests
- Update: Compatibility with WooCommerce 3.0
- Fix: Grouping Small and Freight products.
- Update: Compatibility with worldwide LTL Freight.
- Update: Move handling fee from shipment level to cart level.
- Update: Drop ship locations on variations
- Fix: Fixed jQuery error in warehouse tab
- Fix: Set default param in calculate_shipping
- Update: Compatibility with WooCommerce 2.6
- Fix: Fix for query error in previous update
- Update: Introduced multiple warehouses and drop ship locations.
- Fix: Fixes an issues that arose when the order contained different billing and shipping addresses.
- Update: All communication sent and received is through Secured Communications.
- Update: Clarified test connection response for an expired license.
- Update: shipping zone added
- Update: Compatibility with WordPress 4.6
- Update: Backward compatibility PHP 5.3
- Update: WooCommerce 2.6x compatibility added
- Fix: Detect if WooCommerce was installed.
- New feature: Permit/Prevent user from checking out if plugin is unable to display shipping rates.
- Initial release.