SlickQuiz is a plugin for displaying and managing pretty, dynamic quizzes. It uses the SlickQuiz jQuery plugin.
|Author:||Julie Cameron (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0|
|WordPress version tested:||4.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||11-06-2012|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||69 435|
|Active installs:||2 000+|
Click to start download
Create and manage pretty, dynamic quizzes using the SlickQuiz jQuery plugin.
Managing and creating new quizzes is simple and intuitive.
- Unlimited questions, unlimited answers.
- Save user scores (must be enabled in the options).
- Share results via Twitter and Facebook sharing buttons.
- Questions can have single or multiple correct responses.
- Answers have correct and incorrect response messaging.
- Show correct / incorrect response message after each question and / or at the end of the quiz.
- End results include a score (8/10) and customizable ranking (ex. Super Genius).
- Quiz changes can be saved to a draft.
- Randomly sort questions and answers.
- Customize button text, as well as score and ranking text.
- Customize error messages for removed or unpublished quizzes.
- Load a set number of questions from a larger group.
- Prevent submitting questions without answers.
- Allows multiple quizzes on the same page.
- Save user emails along with quiz scores.
The SlickQuiz WordPress Plugin is now open source - contribute on Github