Create a simple restaurant menu!
|Author:||William Hagerty (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.0|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.18|
|Added to WordPress repository:||31-10-2016|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||2 793|
Click to start download
If you are designing a restaurant website using WordPress, you may be struggling with the menu section of your website. The simple restaurant menu plugin offers a simplistic approach to creating menus for restaurants, cafes, and bars.
The plugin offers you the possibility to display menus on pages, posts and in sidebars using a shortcode.
- Upload your menus
- Upload and categorize your menu items
- Feature your menu item images in a gallery
- Add your own custom CSS
- Copy and paste shortcodes to display your menu wherever you want
Installation and uninstallation are extremely simple. You can use WordPress’ automatic install or follow the manual instructions below.
- Download the package.
- Extract it to the “plugins” folder of your WordPress directory.
- In the Admin Panel, go to “Plugins” and activate it.
- Below the Dashboard admin link, you will notice a “Menus” link
- Create a Menu
- Create your menu items and categorize them
- Copy and paste the menu shortcode where you want to display the menu
- In the Admin Panel, go to “Plugins” and deactivate the plugin.
- Go to the “plugins” folder of your WordPress directory and delete the files/folder for this plugin.
Using this plugin is very simple. Once it has been activated, navigate to “Menus” and create your first menu!
Can I change the styling of the menu ?
Yes, you can add your own CSS as well as disable the plugin’s CSS.
Can I adjust the size of the menu item featured image ?
Yes, visit the settings page of the plugin and you will notice an option to adjust the height and width of your featured images.
Can I disable the image gallery and menu item featured image ?
Sure you can, visit the settings page and you will notice an option to do just that.
I need some help with the plugin, can I contact you ?
Of course! You can contact me on my personal website fixmysite.com if you need any help or customization.
- First release