Allow site members to check a box and get new posts via email. Includes a widget.
|Author:||10up (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0|
|WordPress version tested:||5.9|
|Added to WordPress repository:||18-09-2014|
|Total downloads:||1 378|
Click to start download
Allow site members to check a box and get new posts via email. The checkbox appears on the user’s profile, as well as an optional widget for your site. Works especially well for intranet sites.
Pull requests and issues on GitHub welcome.
The premise of this plugin is to keep things as simple as possible, particularly in the UI and UX. There are many other great plugins available that provide more functionality (typically with the cost of a more complex user experience), as well as email newsletter services. Some configuration is possible via hooks. If a hook isn’t available to accomplish what you need, please open an issue on GitHub.
- Added: Plugin banner and icon (props @lea10up).
- Added: GitHub Actions for WordPress.org plugin deploy and readme/asset update (props @jeffpaul, @ChrisHardie).
- Changed: Bump WordPress version “tested up to” 5.6 (props @ChrisHardie).
- Changed: Documentation updates (props @jeffpaul).
- Fix: mail delivery was failing silently in default configuration
- Add a column to the users admin list (props @chrishardie)
- Update deprecated function calls (props @chrishardie)
- Initial release