This plugin keeps a log of WordPress user logins. Offers user and date filtering, and export features.
|Author:||Max Chirkov (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0|
|WordPress version tested:||4.7.7|
|Added to WordPress repository:||09-09-2011|
|Total downloads:||104 199|
|Active installs:||20 000+|
Click to start download
- Install and activate like any other basic plugin.
- If you wish to set log truncation or opt-in to record failed login attempts, go to Settings => General. Scroll down to Simple Login Log.
- To view login log, go to Users => Login Log. You can export the log to CSV file form the same page.
Screen Options are available at the top of the Login Log page. Click on the Screen Options tab to expand the options section. You’ll be able to change the number of results per page as well as hide/display table columns.
– Minor fix.
- Fixed: logins were not recorded due to (multiple) agent roles assigned to the same user a longer than 30 characters.
- Fixed: sql injection vulnerability.
- WP 4.6 compatibility update
- Fixed: some SQL queries were requesting all records, which caused some sites to run out of memory.
- Numerous minor fixes and improvements.
- Added Chinese and French translations.
- New Feature: Delete All link – deletes all log records at once.
- WP 3.8 compatibility update.
- Bug Fix: records weren’t truncated in multi-site setup.
- Added German, Russian and Ukrainian translations.
- Fixed: filtered log results weren’t getting exported correctly.
- Improvement: log real IP per Alexander’s recommendation.
- Added Persian translation.
Version 0.9.4 – Highly Advised!
- Numerous vulnerability fixes!
- Improvement: search by partial user name as well as partial IP address per Commeuneimage’s recommendation.
- Updated POT file.
- Added uninstall.php to all plugin’s data from the database on plugin deletion.
- Daily cron job with log truncation didn’t work.
- Changed access to the log for users with capability to “list_users”.
- Bug Fix: Columns’ checkboxes weren’t showing in Screen Options in WP 3.3.
- Added user role filter via link. Filter will apply only to newly registered logins, because user roles weren’t recorded in versions prior to v.0.6.
- Added new column – User Role.
- Minor PHP warning notices cleanup.
- Bug fix: in_array() warning for hidden columns not returning an array.
- Added option to export filtered log results.
- Added Views filters All/Successful/Failed logins.
- Added Screen Options: number of items per page, output visibility options for table columns.
- Added sll-output-data filter, which allows to alter data output in each column of the table.
- Added support for localization.
- Added support for third-party login plugins.
- Added option to log Failed Login Attempts.