Only for use with the Simple Course Creator (SCC) plugin, this add-on outputs the course name on each post listed on the blog, archives, and search re
|Author:||Sean Davis (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.8|
|WordPress version tested:||5.3.3|
|Added to WordPress repository:||14-04-2014|
|Total downloads:||1 226|
Click to start download
This plugin must be used with Simple Course Creator.
By default, the only way to know that a post is part of a Simple Course Creator course is by viewing the individual post page or another post in the same course. This add-on allows you to see if a post is part of a course in “byline” fashion. The name of the course a post is part of can be seen from the blog home, archive, or search results.
Can I customize the output?
Yes. You can filter the text that displays both before and after the course name. See documentation.
Does this plugin add customizer options for the Front Display output?
What if I already have Simple Course Creator Customizer installed?
The Front Display customizer options will be merged with SCC Customizer.
- Added: allow front display message to link directly to Course archive
- Improved: compatibility with latest WordPress versions and Simple Course Creator 1.0.7+
- Fixed: PHP notices in Customizer
- improved: removed white space
- improved: user input sanitization
- fixed: languages directory path
- first stable version