Silence the "JQMIGRATE: Migrate is installed" console message.
|Author:||Chad Wade Day, Jr. (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.5|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.7|
|Added to WordPress repository:||24-07-2018|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
Click to start download
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/silence-jquery-migrate-installed-messagedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- You should no longer see the “JQMIGRATE: Migrate is installed” message in the developer tools console from each page.
- Fixed some weirdness in the
console.logoverride function that may have caused issues with non-string console entries.
- Updated README and prepared to be added to the WordPress.org plugins website.
- First release on Github.