Easily embed the next airing of the shows you write about; including showtime, channel, episode description, show image and an add-to-watchlist button
|Author:||Showcrasher (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:|
|WordPress version tested:|
|Added to WordPress repository:||24-08-2011|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
Click to start download
Easily embed Social TV Listing units for the shows you write about.
For example, if you're writing about American Idol you just put [sc: American Idol] in your post. This will embed a unit that displays the next new listing of American Idol at all times (aka, as old posts age it will still get the next upcoming airing). The unit will also display:
- Show image/icon, Show name, episode name
- Airtime, channel (air time adjusts for your reader's time zone)
- Hover for episode description, season #, episode #
- Hover for share on Twitter / Facebook buttons
- Hover for copying embed code
- Add-to-Watchlist button for readers to add it to their Showcrasher watchlist
- Faces/User icons of others who will be watching this episode. The faces will sort the reader's friends to the top so it is most relevant to them.
Additionally, as your readers click to add-to-watchlist, your site gets credit for being influential about that TV show. A link to your blog will be shown on a leaderboard of blogs on the show's page on Showcrasher.
Optionally, you can specify a size for the listing unit. Available sizes:
- medium: 280x75 (horizontal)
- small-vertical (default): 115x270
- medium-vertical: 155x270
- mini: 115x90
You change the size by specifying the size after the show. [sc: show name~the-size] for example [sc: American Idol~medium-vertical]
You do not need to specify the small-vertical size, as it is the default.