This plugin provides a simple method for publishing and updating Shorthand stories directly inside of WordPress.
|Author:||Shorthand (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:|
|WordPress version tested:||5.8.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||27-10-2016|
|Total downloads:||1 800|
Click to start download
This plugin will allow premium Shorthand users to connect their WordPress installation to Shorthand (http://app.shorthand.com). This will allow users to single click publish Shorthand stories into WordPress.
- A nicer feed view of the story
- If you are experiencing issues related to assets being loaded via http (and your site is using https), check your settings and ensure that the site URLs are set to https.
Only try these after experiencing issues
- Firstly make sure that your www directory is owned by the correct user
- In your wp-config.php file, add
define('FS_CHMOD_DIR', 0777 );
- Contact email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org for further support and feedback
- If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
- Updated Contact emails
- Updated Signed URLs for thumbnails
- Updates to internal php and API handling
- Better sanitize input
- Add support for hashed themes
- Add the ability to remove abstract from post (useful for wordpress as a backend)
- Support for WordPress v5
- Clean up settings
- Remove cURL
- Update stable tag
- Update testing information
- Default to v2 in new install settings
- Fix a bug where v1 stories were not identified correctly
- Better support for switching between v1 and v2 of the API
- Support for the latest release of Shorthand 2.0
- Support author and custom-field in post type
- Enable Shorthand version selection
- Fix release issues
- Plugin release for version 2.0 support
- Support for Shorthand 2.0
- Bump version number
- Don’t show all stories on update story
- Allow single-shorthand_story.php to be overwritten
- Put meta-data in the correct location (inside the head)
- Add stable tag.
- Add support for post feature image (thumbnail).
- Update description.
- Change author and instructions.
- Sanitize form inputs.
- First release.