A form validation plugin that uses a simple drag-and-drop image instead of traditional unfriendly CAPTCHA fields.
|Author:||Garth Mortensen (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0|
|WordPress version tested:||4.5.2|
|Added to WordPress repository:||07-12-2012|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||3 536|
Click to start download
NONE! Because it’s that easy to use.
But seriously, when are more features coming?
Soon. More options are coming, such as which pages to block on, how strict you
want your filtering, etc.
- 4.5 compatible
- This still works with 4.3 🙂 Making sure y’all know that.
- Update default confidences for better protection out of the box.
- Updated compatibility
- Secured the settings form
- Added ability to adjust spam settings.
- Plugin adopted and revamped.
- Fixing bug that broke media uploader in WordPress 3.5
- Adding support for touch devices (only works on some devices)
- Fixing issue where spam blocker would not show in some browsers
- Improving cross-browser support
- Adding Modernizr check for drag and drop functionality
- Adding option to hide spam blocker from specified submit buttons
- Improving AJAX form handling
- Removing spam blocker from widgets and WP search form
- Initial release