SEON is an API-based fraud management solution helping merchants and payment providers radically reduce fraud loss. This extension connects your Wooco …
|Author:||SEON (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.6|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.6|
|Added to WordPress repository:||29-05-2018|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
Click to start download
- Your first step is to obtain a license key to get access to our APIs. Please request a demo on our website: https://seon.io/request-demo/
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- After the installation in Sales Order list you will find two new columns: Seon score and Seon state. To view your transactions on SEON’s administrator panel, go to Order details / Seon Transactions or visit admin.seon.io.
Where do I get a license key?
Please request a demo on our website: https://seon.io/request-demo/
Is SEON API free?
No, we offer a fully flexible pricing model based on the number of API requests per month. For mor information visit https://seon.io/pricing/
Where do I see SEON API results?
You can see the scores and states in the order list under WooCommerce/Orders page, and the full analysis is available in the SEON Transaction Details section under Edit order view.
* “type” attribute added to device_details Object. If the request is sent through one of our SDKs, the device_details object changes accordingly.
* Heuristic rules added to Scoring Engine.
* Flagged values added to Scoring Engine.
* Scoring Engine compare type rules now can handle IP ranges.
New admin features
* New “Raw data” tab added in order to inspect API requests and responses (Transaction Detials page).
* Customer Connections multiple datapoint selection added (Transaction Details page).
* Machine learning settings added in order to set bad and negative labels and heuristic rule data points (Settings page).
* Machine learning tab added to scoring engine (Scoring Engine page).
* Flagging feature added.
New admin features
* Email address, IP address and Browser Hash can be flagged from the admin panel (Transaction Detials page).
* Flagged as suspicious page added (Lists page).