The SEO Booster Rocket is used to increase your WordPress Websites SEO Footprint. It currently…
|Author:||Web Source Group (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.9.1|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.4|
|Added to WordPress repository:||17-01-2018|
Click to start download
Its easy to provide traditional Geographic Searches for your websites specific topic. Simply use the [seo_booster_rocket_map] shortcode. This is great functionality to provide your visitors if your website tailors to a specific topic of interest.
Once the tables are installed you’ll then have to install the Geographic data. This data is downloaded over an encrypted channel from our servers. (don’t forget to provide a positive review!)
Once the Geographic database is installed you’ll then see that, at the time of this writing, contains 63,207 unique geographic records that your site will now be able to use! (Don’t forget to submit the SEO Booster Rocket Site Map to your preferred search engines!)
For the full SEO Booster Rocket experience you can list every US state & territory by using their full name. Each of these links are clickable and lead into the individual states/territory’s counties. Simply place the [seo_booster_rocket_process_requests] shortcode on your registered URI page.
The [seo_booster_rocket_process_requests] shortcode also displays every state/territory using their respective short name. Each of these links are clickable and lead into the individual states/territory’s counties.
Once you click a State, or Territory, you’ll then be sent to another listing containing Every County within the geography you selected. In this example, we’ve selected New York.
Once you click a County you’ll then be sent to another listing containing Every City within the geography you selected. In this example, we’ve selected Albany County in New York State.
Once you click on a specific City/Town you’ll then be sent to a search results page that contains a filled out search form, a map with results for your selected topic.
Additionally, the search results page also contains a basic table that contains actionable information so that your visitors/customers can make an educated decision.
The Administration page has a location for a Google Place & Google Maps API Key, a hard coded URI for a page containing the page that uses the SEO Booster Rocket shortcode, search cache age & an option to Show Support for the SEO Booster Rocket.
Just after activating the SEO Booster Rocket you’ll have to create the required database tables.
1) Download the plugin and unzip it.
2) Put the ‘SEO-Booster-Rocket’ directory into your wp-content/plugins/ directory.
3) Go to the Plugins page in your WordPress Administration area and click ‘Activate’ next to Search Everything.
4) Go to the Settings > Search Everything and configure it.
5) That’s it. Enjoy searching.
1) Click Install
2) Click Active
- Initial Release. Please note that this plugin is currently in its initial Stable Build.
- Initial Updates regarding known issues with the initial code base of the wordpress plugin. These including updates to form templates, properly representing search terms & more. More updates are expected within the very near term.
- Updated url rewrite functionality & misc UX/UI updates.
- Integrated Yelp Fusion API & Fused it together with Google Places API. This functionality also has duplicate record detection and merging capabilities. We hope you like the Integration! We have more integrations planned.
- Updated UI/UX slightly – mostly the results table.
- Added a significant amount of error catching code to eliminate warings in error logs
- autocomplete = off for sensitive information in admin forms.
- Added support for Facebook Graph API
- Updated the duplicate record detection algorithm.
- Added error handling functionality & improvements.
- Minor Template updates.
- Added a poor mans autocomplete on search form
- updated what URL is used to link for individual records. Now defaults to the source page, website or google map.
- added rel=”nofollow” for SEO
- updated bug where search form doesn’t point to the correct URI when initially using the State, County & Town navigation.
- Added dynamic page title functionality based on selected Geography. This is for SEO purposes.