Extend the search functionality of woocommerce to include searching of product tags.
|Author:||Matthew Lawson (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0.1|
|WordPress version tested:||3.8.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||14-03-2014|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||8 875|
Click to start download
The search functionality in woocommerce doesn't search by product tags by default.
This simple plugin adds this functionality to both the admin site and regular search.
You can search by multiple tags by splitting your search with a comma. For example to search for all products tagged with toys and helicopter enter into the search box: “toys, helicopter” and all products with those tags will be returned in the search. Tested with Woocommerce 1.5.6, 2.0.7 and 2.1.5 See the Accompanying blog post for more info.
- Removing debug being printed on a query (Whoops! – that was part of the work for v0.4, respecting ordering and layered nav settings – coming soon!)
- Bug causing duplicate search results fixed
- Support for sites using WPML plugin
- Tested with woocommerce 2.1.5
- Tested with wordpress 3.8.1
- Compatibility with Woocommerce 2.0
- Respect visibility options on products
- Remove duplicates from search results
- Partial matching on tags
- Various bug fixes reported via the accompanying blog post
- Releasing to wordpress.org