A simple search for find strings in your database and replace the string.
|Author:||Inpsyde GmbH (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.0|
|WordPress version tested:||5.2.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||14-05-2007|
|Total downloads:||2 070 284|
|Active installs:||200 000+|
Click to start download
Search and Replace
Result screen after search or search and replace
- Update readme for tested up WP versions
- Add check for replace function to get more solid replace for custom tables. #132
- Fix small typos
- Fix Throwable because we set as minimum php 5.6
- Added CSV format alternative for search/replace #82.
- Improve code structure, preparation for more solid UnitTests.
- Improve Modal Table UI.
- Added Multiline searching #119.
- Fix several issues to run always with php 5.6 to 7.2.
- hotfix: prevent declaration error with Requisite
- Refactor Plugin loading #67
- Display error notice is the search value the current domain and save changes to Database selected
- Improve codquality
- Prepared for localization (GlotPress)
- Prevent doing idle prozesses if search & replace pattern the same
- Implement better BigData handling.
- Implement better tab and adminpage handling #33
- Prepare the Plugin for localization, change Text-Domain.#47
- Remove difference in wordings for buttons between descriptions.#46
- Add support for Searchpattern with quotes. #40
- Basic travis support for travis was added. #38
- Fix Unittest #37
- Refactor the plugin, new requirements, goal and result.
- Thanks to Sven Hinse for help to maintain the plugin
- Changeable table prefix on replace site URL tab enhancement
- Implement database backup & import tab
- Implement dry Run: Keep for search and replace
- Prevent self destroy
- Multisite basic support – show only tables of current site
- Add special tab for replace the URL
- Supports serialized data
- Refactor the whole codebase
- Fix for changes on database collate since WordPress version 4.2
- Fix to reduce backslashes in search and replace string
- Exclude serialized data from replace function (maybe we reduce the support)
- Add hint, if is serialized data on the result table
- Fix to see also the result case sensitive
- Thanks to Ron Guerin for help to maintain the plugin
- Fix to use $wpdb object for all database access
- Fix inability to search and replace quoted strings
- Output changes to clarify when searching vs. searching and replacing
- Some changes to English strings and string identifiers
- Fix for change User-ID, add table
- Fix capability check, if the constant
- filter for return values, html-filter
- add belarussian language
- add romanian language files
- change right object for use the plugin also on WP smaller 3.0, include 2.9
- add function search and replace in all tables of the database – special care!
- Feature: Add Signups-Table for WP MU
- Maintenance: check for tables, PHP Warning fix
- Feature: add an new search for find strings (maybe a new way for search strings)
- Maintenance: small changes on source
- small changes for use in WP 3.0
Status API Training Shop Blog About Pricing