FREE Social Chat to Boost Your Website and Blog with various chat themes and styles!
|Author:||RumbleTalk Ltd (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:|
|WordPress version tested:||5.0.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||24-10-2011|
|Total downloads:||106 393|
|Active installs:||1 000+|
Click to start download
The most advanced chat room for groups with over than 388,000 installations.
Radio chat room designed by the website owner.
Mobile chat (tablets & smartphones). A chat to go, keep talking from anywhere.
Engage - Add videos and images to the conversation.
Export Transcript - click to export the chat transcript to html
Radio designed chat room with advance designed feature for experts (CSS Tips).
Login Types - With Register options.
Change the background of your chat based on the conversation subject. can be done on the fly.
Mobile group chat view. Open the chat from anywhere using your mobile or tablet.
What type of chat is it?
RumbleTalk is a group chat for websites. You can have private members chat or create a public open to the world chat room.
It is perfect for communities, live event, social stock trades, online radio shows and much more.
What about private chat?
When you enter a chat room, you can talk in the “lobby” so all will see, or conduct a private one on one chat. Note, you can limit private chat for admins only.
Can I talk in video and audio with other in the chat?
Sure, you can have private audio and video calls. It works on all PC’s laptops and also on mobile devices.
I need only members to access the chat room, can I set it that way?
Sure. If you have a members only site and you only want members to enter/view the chat room.
You can simply set the chat to be members only. This is super simple, one checkbox to click. Check the member’s checkbox and you are done.
I need a public chat room to talk to my online audience, can this be done?
Sure. by default we allow anyone to enter the chat. You can choose what login option will show in the chat room.
The options are:
- Guest – anyone can choose a username and Login using a default avatar.
- Facebook – Login as a Facebook user with facebook avatar.
- Twitter – Login as a Twitter user with twitter avatar.
- Register – User can log in after registering to the room.
- Admins and Users (RumbleTalk Login) – This is a pre-registered list of users. You need to define them upfront in the chat settings (You may set a special avatar per user).
- Members – This is actually the option for users to log in automatically using your WordPress users base.
Can I chat with my iPad or iPhone or any other smartphone?
Sure, you can add the chat to your website or blog and talk from anywhere.
Can I manage more than a single chat in my account?
Yes. Create one or many rooms. This means you can define several chat rooms in one account (a premium feature).
You can integrate each room in different websites (with different domain name).
I want my users to login only with Facebook login, is it possible?
Sure. As an admin, you can decide how users will log in. if you set it up to allow facebook logins, then only the facebook login option will show when a user is asked to log in.
Can I have different designs for different chats?
Yes, you can, For each chat choose your preferred design or if you do not like it, create a design with the chat skin builder or with pure CSS.
My chat height is too small?
RumbleTalk chat is elastic chat. It means it will consume all the space around it.
If that does not work for you, try to use a direct embed, meaning the code we supply for each chat (in the admin panel) can be embedded directly to your website.
Can I use a direct embed in an HTML page?
Sure, you can go to the TEXT part in WordPress editor (in each page you have one) and copy paste a code that looks like that.
Note: you will need to replace the “chatcode” text in this example below with your own 8 digit Rumbletalk code.
You can also play with the width and height figures.
Can I integrate with my members chat?
Yes, it is easy to integrate with your WordPress, Buddypress users base.
The integration is actually a checkbox away.
Is it FREE ?
RumbleTalk FREE chat is limited to 5 chatters, so it is perfect for small communities that only some members are online at a given moment.
The Premium version allows you also to talk with more simultaneous chatters, live audio calls, live video calls, private chat.
Can I delete a single message?
Sure, log in as admin to the chat and see tray icon next to each message, clicking on it will delete the chat. if you want to clear the entire chat, please use the clear all button (click on the gear icon to see it).
What InText keywords are all about?
RumbleTalk Keywords (InTEXT) uses a smart technology to identify specific words and phrases, and highlight them live, while chat is in process.
RumbleTalk InText then dynamically turns these words into predefined links that allow you to associate any word with any web page.
See video in here https://youtu.be/u3NBNWVy6fk
– change upgrade URL to new admin
– fix [shortcode] copy attributes bug
– fix account creation troubleshooting bug
– adjust UI to the new admin
– fix invalid token issue
– fixed name change apostrophe issue
– changed Login SDK version from v0.4 to v0.41 for wider browser support
– add [shortcode] explanation
– add [shortcode] overwritten attributes of: width, height, members, floating
– fix a bug that created an empty box on floating chat type
– new members integration option, control your user name login name.
- Plugin change for once glance status and integration.
- Plugin change for once glance status and integration.
- New Feature – Keywords.
- New SDK – Faster connections.
- New: Export history to csv option
- Server fail-over architecture change
- New: a new login TYPE: Register users
- New: attach files and docs also in private message
- New: send short video messages
- New: Audio and Video calls are now supported also on android devices.
- New: in Beta send video messages
- New: Spam filter for users name
- New: Set Private chats for Admins only
- New: Create additional rooms directly from the plugin
- New: Open settings directly from WordPress plugin
- Change: new mechanism to delete Archive messages directly from the chat
- ADD: Increase Font size option in mobile view