Reset password automatically for admin account and mail to site admin periodically
|Author:||Deepak Sihag (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.0.1|
|WordPress version tested:||4.0|
|Added to WordPress repository:||16-09-2014|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
Click to start download
Plugin is helpful if you wish to keep you website secure from hack attack and password theft.
- Change password of admin account automatically on defined time intervals by admin user. New password is send to registered email of administrator.
- In case of more than one admin accounts, password of all admin accounts are changed and new password is mailed to individual admin's registered email address
- Password change frequency can be set as any day per your requirement
- Capable to generate strong password with combination of alphabets, numbers and special characters
- Option to generate strong yet pronounceable passwords