Description: A plugin that makes regenerating thumbnails even easier than before and more flexible.
|Author:||ShortPixel (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.0|
|WordPress version tested:||5.1.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||10-07-2015|
|Total downloads:||237 238|
|Active installs:||40 000+|
Click to start download
Can I regenerate just a few images
You have the option to select from: all, past day, past week, past month
What happens if I close the page while the regeneration process is running?
The script stops but it will resume after you open the settings page of the plugin once again.
Release date: 17th April 2019
* Fix warnings related to corrupted metadata in some cases
Release date: 16th April 2019
* Plugin completely rewritten with additional features added:
* Add custom thumbnails
* Select which thumbnails to regenerate
* Regenerate thumbnails only for the featured images
* Rewrite the existing thumbnails or not depending on the selected options
* Integrate seamlessly with ShortPixel Image Optimizer
* Delete unused thumbnails from disk
* Remove metadata for missing images and thumbnails
- please refer to the changelog.txt file inside the plugin archive for the versions before the 2.0.0 full rewrite.