Increase your customer satisfaction and spending with Amazon-like AI powered recommendations on your home page, product detail or emailing campaigns.
|Author:||Recombee (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.9|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.8|
|Added to WordPress repository:||17-03-2018|
Click to start download
- Registered account at Recombee.com
- WooCommerce 3.3 installed and activated
- PHP version 5.5.0 or greater (PHP 5.6 or greater is recommended)
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater (MySQL 5.6 or greater is recommended)
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of this plugin, log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New. In the search field type Recombee and click Search Plugins. Once you’ve found our plugin you can install it by simply clicking “Install Now”.
The manual installation method involves downloading our plugin and uploading it to your webserver via your favourite FTP application. The WordPress codex contains instructions on how to do this here.
After you register an instant account at Recombee, go back into your WordPress dashboard, click the menu item Recombee, specify the name of your database at Recombee and the secret token. With these information provided, you can connect to the Recombee service and configure the recommendations widget according to your needs and preferences. For more information, see the website Help on the plugin menu page and the widgets page.
Where can I get support
For help you can e-mail our support for questions related to this plugin, as well as our core solution.
2.2.2 – 21-09-2018
- Fix – Unstable number of recommended items via widget. Products and product properties should be resynchronized.
2.2.1 – 19-09-2018
- Dev – The request to add a detailed view (visit the product page) is now performed asynchronously
- Tweak – All JS and CSS assets is now loads minified by default. To use developer version add GET variable into URL jscss=dev. Ex: domain.com?jscss=dev or domain.com?something=all&jscss=dev
2.2.0 – 14-08-2018
- Fix – error generating temporary visitor ID
2.1.9 – 14-08-2018
- Tweak – A long-time request to MergeUsers to Recombee on user login now goes asynchronously to not slow down login process
2.1.8 – 28-06-2018
- Fix – On hitting back and forward inside the browser no recommendations were shown, but endless “spinning wheel”
- Dev – Added parameter to the widget and shorcode – “followThemeCss” (on/off) to make products inside the recommendations box looks and styles like active theme do
2.1.7 – 28-06-2018
- Fix – Slow down WooCommerce “Ajax Add-to-Cart” with plugin activated
- Tweak – Double click on filter and booster fields inside widget will suggest to unlock them
2.1.6 – 27-06-2018
- Fix – Fixed error in ReQL filter and booster string generation
- Dev – Default widget filter field value and woocommerce related products substitution shortcode changed to filter products, that are in stock now
2.1.5 – 26-06-2018
- Fix – Unnecessary requests to the server removed
2.1.4 – 21-06-2018
- Dev – Added attribute async=”async” to widget script tag
2.1.3 – 19-06-2018
- Dev – Widget loading optimized at frontend
2.1.2 – 16-06-2018
- Fix – PHP error type “E_WARNING: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, string given | at class-RecombeeReBlogSettingsDb.php (1097)” Fixed
2.1.1 – 14-06-2018
- Dev – Multiple booster conditions allowed
2.1.0 – 06-06-2018
- Dev – Implemented Query Builder for arrangement one-level booster expression within widget.
2.0.0 – 26-05-2018
- Tweak – “Log Requests Error” mechanism track and write into “requests-errors.log” also error trigger function name and item ID for which error occurs if available.
- Tweak – Multi-select boxes “Category” and “Tag” removed from widget form to be replaced with handy query builder in next release.
- Fix – All customers on initial synchronization will be detected and transmitted to Recombee, even if WooCommerce “Enable guest checkout” was On. Such customers will be marked as “init_sync_guest” in “wpStatus” at Recombee.
- Dev – Implemented handy Query Builder for arrangement filter expression within widget.
- Dev – Added widget option “Parent products only”.
- Dev – Shortcode [RecombeeRecommends] removed. Use [RecombeeRecommendations] instead.
- Dev – Added ability to setup Recombee scenario with widget and shortcode.
- Dev – Added widget and shortcode parameter “ajaxMode”. With this parameter turned on all the instances of widgets and shortcodes within the page will be merged into one request and resulting recommendations will be rendered on the page asynchronously.
- Dev – Added settings option “Distinct recommendations”. With this parameter and “ajaxMode” turned on, Recombee will return unique recommendations, so no recommended item will repeat on the same page.
- Dev – Added settings option “Synchronziation Chunk Size”, which controls size of the data chunks that are being transferred to Recombee. Adjust it to meet your server’s performance and Apache restrictions.
- Dev – Added support for WooCommerce native attributes taxonomy and the attributes values.
- Dev – Added dynamic detection of any custom taxonomies registered for WooCommerce post type. Those taxonomies may also be used within synchronization to Recombee.
- Dev – Added customizable product & customer properties to use across the initial and regular synchronization to Recombee.
1.0.1 – 25-02-2018
- Dev – Shortcode [RecombeeRecommends] added
1.0.0 – 02-02-2018
- Initial release