Enforce strong passwords during user registration for Restrict Content Pro
|Author:||Pippin Williamson (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.7|
|WordPress version tested:||4.9.6|
|Added to WordPress repository:||08-11-2013|
|Total downloads:||1 733|
Click to start download
- New: Add strength meter to “Forgot Password” and “Edit Profile” pages.
- New: Show password requirements below the password field, which improves the user experience and gives them the password requirements up front instead of after submitting the form.
- Fix: Updated the password requirements text to contain the proper number of digits required.
- New: A strength meter is now displayed below the password field.
- Tweak: Adjusted the error message to better explain password requirements.
- Strong passwords are now enforced on password reset and edit profile pages.
- Added translation support.
- Updated links to Restrict Content Pro.
- Verified compatibility with latest versions of WordPress
- Fixed compatibility issue with Restrict Content Pro v2.1+
- Fixed a bug with logged in users being asked to enter a strong password
- Initial release.