A simple, user-friendly photo gallery plugin for your WordPress site.
|Author:||DrKnown (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.9|
|WordPress version tested:||5.6.4|
|Added to WordPress repository:||19-06-2014|
|Total downloads:||1 558|
Click to start download
If you are looking for an simple, easy to use photo gallery plugin organized by albums or collections, then RB Gallery is for you.
Setting up your gallery literally takes a couple of minutes using the simple user interface and settings panel.
Below is a list of the features offered in this photo gallery plugin:
Easy gallery creation
- Upload your photos to the gallery in GIF, JPG, or PNG format.
- Add as many images as you want to your photo gallery
- Edit the images and other image properties (example: name, description etc).
- Exclude/include photos which are part of a album/gallery.
- Customize stylish front end albums.
- Ability to sort your gallery images.
- Flexible gallery short-codes which you can apply to any post or page to insert your gallery.
Go to the RB Gallery menu under ‘Settings’ and start creating your photo albums.
Can I upload jpg or png image files?
Yes, you can upload GIF, PNG, and JPG files
Can I upload lots of photos to my albums?
Yes, but the more photos you upload, the more resources your web server will be using so you may want to separate them out into more albums to get better performance.
- Awaiting First commit to the WP repository.
- Gallery JS updated along with ability to upload same image more than once.
- Added Ability to upload and use jpg and png images
- Complete re-write of the plugin for better stability and performance