The Rate Quote Widget improves your use of your time. It identifies leads that are ready, willing and qualified to be customers.
|Author:||Dan Green (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||2.7|
|WordPress version tested:||3.5.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||19-11-2010|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||4 704|
Click to start download
A famous MIT study proved what effective salespersons have always known -- when you contact a lead quickly, your odds of conversion increase. You've got 5 minutes to make that first contact in today's Internet Age. You can't meet demands like that. But we can.
Rate Quote Widget plugin menu
Stats dashboard from within the Rate Quote Widget website
Profile dashboard from within the Rate Quote Widget website
Application Settings dashboard from within the Rate Quote Widget website
Rate Quote Widget in action, live on a blog
What does the Rate Quote Widget cost?
Rate Quote Widget is 100% free.
How many leads will I get each month from the Rate Quote Widget?
Different users get different results depending on website traffic and marketing. When your leads come in, though, you’ll know which ones to work, and which ones to ignore.
How long until the Rate Quote Widget is live on my site?
Immediately, if you’re comfortable with WordPress plugins.
Tell me more!
Go to http://ratequotewidget.com for more information. It’s the product website. There are more details there.
How do I get customer support?
Rate Quote Widget is written, maintained and published by Dan Green, an active loan officer. The product is free, so support is thin. If you’d like to contract with someone for customized consulting work, please just ask. However, if you’re comfortable with WordPress, you’ll have little trouble setting up your Rate Quote Widget.
Is there a product tutorial ?
Yes. During your first week with the Rate Quote Widget, you will receive automated emails which show different ways to use Rate Quote Widget. These emails may help bridge some gaps for you. However, if you’d like to contract with someone for customized consulting work, please just ask.
- Debranded Rate Quote Widget
- Renamed form variables
- Streamlined lead flow
- Additional FAQ
- Added URL-passing support
- Versioning fixes.
- Removed extraneous code.
- Tested for WordPress 3.3.x
- Replaced code for custom Rate Quote Widget stylesheets
- Updated Shortcode output
- Minor cURL update for outdated PHP configurations
- (Version not released)
- New optimizations for WP 3.x
- New lead processing sequence
- CSS updates
- Custom messaging
- CSS handling improvements
- New in-line instructions
- Improved commenting
- Core code optimized for WP 3.x
- Auto-sized to fit pages, posts and sidebars. No width settings required.
- CSS override options.
- Page- and post-level “disable” feature.
- Drag-and-drop widget placement.
- Optional widget title override.
- Backward-compatibility for prior versions.
- New function naming convention
- New screenshots
- Updated JS
- Improved commenting
- Bundled re-release
- jQuery updates
- Added query parameter feature for advanced users
- Added “single page” option for advanced users
- Renamed screenshots
- Improved instructions
- Aligned versioning
- Edited error messaging to be more intuitive
- Cleaned up code for GA into WordPress directory
- Added API check for better error messaging
- Moved “Show Link” function to remote server for uniformity
- Initial release
- Added placeholder for CSS overrides (future release)
- Cleaned up code
- Added descriptive text for plug-in
- Added widths
- Changed field titles
- Changed input nomenclature
- Added screenshots
- Updated FAQ
- First release