Add an auction marketplace to your WordPress site.
|Author:||Brent Shepherd, Prospress.org (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||3.1|
|WordPress version tested:||3.2.1|
|Added to WordPress repository:||21-07-2010|
Warning! This plugin has not been updated in over 2 years. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress.
|Total downloads:||18 492|
Click to start download
The Prospress plugin is no longer maintained or supported.
If you're a developer not afraid to get your hands dirty, you can find the Prospress codebase on WordPress.org SVN repository.
Searching for Prospress? You may be looking for Prospress, Inc..
Give Feedback - When an auction completes, the two parties can provide feedback for each other.
Set Capabilities - All registered users can make bids & payments, but administrators choose who can publish & edit auctions.
Add an Auction - Publishing an auction is just like publishing a post, except you also add a start price and end date.
Why is this still here?
The life of Prospress has ended, but the codebase remains free. This information and the WordPress.org SVN repository are here for posterity and any willing adventurers seeking to journey through the Prospress codebase.
- Fixed bug in taxonomy template
- Fixing typo in feedback column headers
- Fixed bug affecting themes which do not support post thumbnails
- Fixed bug in bid logic for bids with decimals
- Themes can now specify that they support Prospress to prevent Prospress performing any view related functions
- Changing how templates are loaded
- Fixed end time bug in WordPress 3.1
- PayPal Buy Now option available
- Live countdown in final 24 hours.
- Hooks added in preparation for Cubepoints and other plugins to interface.
- Changed the way prospress redirects the index template to fix problems with pre-existing pages with the same slug.
- Simplified Prospress capabilities.
- Taxonomies are now enabled by default.
- Added Hello World Auction on first install.
- Fixed bug in sorting taxonomies.
- Fixed link-tree for Taxonomies so as not to display empty Taxonomies.
- Changed Prospress settings to use WordPress standard register_settings() format. New method is simpler and more extensible.
- Assorted bug fixes.
- Fixed bug causing Price & Winning Bidder columns to display on the admin page for all custom post type
- Bug on bid form ajax fixed
- Bids are now a custom post type (and all bids are visible to admin)
- Internationalization fixes
- Market system now correctly uses an internal, non-localized, name
- For the full commit log, see here: https://github.com/Prospress/Prospress/commits/v1.0.1
- SSL & credit card payments (for USD only) now supported
- Prospress Admin Links widget now displays links dependant on user’s capabilities
- Reduced the number of available currencies due to lack of support in PayPal
- Fixed bug preventing invoices being generated on manual post completion
- Feedback now a custom post type
- Markup fixes to Invoice pages
- For the full commit log, see here: https://github.com/Prospress/Prospress/commits/v1.0
- Beta 2
- Now prevents activation on WP < 3.0 and PHP < 5.0
- Modified payment tables & internal semantics
- Post end time function now displays countown when post ending within a week
- New widget for quick links to backend tasks (adding an Auction, viewing bids etc.)
- Initial beta release.