Display multiple private Google Calendars
|Author:||Michiel van Eerd (profile at wordpress.org)|
|WordPress version required:||4.6|
|WordPress version tested:||5.0.2|
|Added to WordPress repository:||10-10-2017|
Click to start download
How can I override the calendar look?
Create a child theme and enqueue a css file with a dependency on
fullcalendarprint for example:
wp_enqueue_style('fullcalendar-override', get_stylesheet_directory_uri() . '/fullcalendar-override.css', ['fullcalendarprint']);
I get a ‘Token has been expired or revoked’ error
This usually means you don’t have a valid access or refresh token anymore. This can only be solved by manually revoke access on the Google Permissions page and remove all plugin data.
I get an ‘Error: redirect_uri_mismatch’ error when I want to authorize
This means that you didn’t add your current URL [YOURWEBSITE]/wp-admin/options-general.php?page=pgc to the authorized redirect URIs as explained in the Getting Started section of the Help tab in the Settings screen.
W3 Total Cache
If you use W3 Total Cache and have minify JS enabled, make sure that you do one of the following:
Choose “Combine only” in the “Minify” settings.
Enter the following files in the “Never minify the following JS files” textbox: fullcalendar.min.js and locale-all.js. Make sure you add the full path to these files from the root of your installation, so if your WordPress website is located in the wordpress directory, this will be:
- Fullcalendar locales check
- Make working with PHP 5.4 as in requirements: Arrays are not allowed in class constants.
- Rewrite empty() calls on methods to make it work with PHP 5.4
- You can now sub-select calendars per widget, so you can add multiple calendars
as a widget, where each widget displays a different calendar.
- Updated fullcalendar to 3.9.0
- Tested with WordPress 5.0.2
- Fixed path for fullcalendar.print.min.css
- Removed moment.js file, because we use the WordPress one
- First release